Starting total solutions 01/01/2013 need a buddy ......

kerryann123

Hey everyone ,
ive been planning on starting this diet on the 01/01/2013 for a month now as i feel i need to get my mind prepared before i start this diet and
i feel like i need a buddy to help keep me on track and be there when i need a chat or when im struggling as i no its not going to be easy but im sooo determined to do this i have to do this and im exciting about being a new me . i have little goals on the way to achieve and 1 big massive goal . so if any one who is also starting on the 1st let me know if u want to be my buddy .

Merry christmas and a happy new year :) 2013 is going to be my year for sure :)

Kerryann xxx

Hi kerryann I too am starting in 2013 need a big change tried lots of diets not ever stuck to them I feel I need to see quicker results to keep me goin got 6st to lose have pcos and Ibs and a bad back too so want improvements the symptoms of those too. I'm quite excited about starting are you? New year new US we can do it x

I have pcos and ibs aswell how werid is that . i know its harder to loose weight with pcos but im willing to do it for aslong as it takes i have more than u to loose but its not a diet for me its a life change where im going to eat differently for the rest of my life and this is just to kick things off . im sooo excited to be the new me i cant be like this any more i just cant . Have you order your products yet ? mine are coming tommorrow :) x

How weird is that!mine started after my daughter she's now 3 and a half and so the weight has also stayed and got worse I've always been big though but this is the heaviest I've been I want to be 10st I'm 5ft 6in so I think I'd be happy with that. Yeah im gunna eat differently afterwards too I eat so much sugar it's unreal. I like how quick people lose it on exante I've done ww before it worked but lost it slow n lost motivation sometimes it feels like its gunna take ages and it puts me off wrong way to look at it i know. My pack comes today ready for Sunday when I'm starting I got the bumper mixed pack and doing total solution and im gunna do that until I've got most of the n weight off . When u starting? What's your plan and aim.?
Chris x

yer ive done loads of diets before but i give up sooo easliy this time is going to be different tho i can feel it . today i brought a beautiful dress and im determined to be able to fit into it this time next year and it will happen i have hung it up in my room .ive got the mixed bumper pack to i just want to give everything a go . im doing TS for as long as a can then maybe add a meal every saturday but ill see how it goes and im starting on the 01/01/2013 . x

Sounds like your definitely motivated I feel very motivated too and up for a challenge . Let me know how your first day goes :) very exciting xxx

Hi guys I did this for a few weeks before Xmas and have had a break can't wait to star back :0) I too have pcos and ibs which makes it hard but I want to see this 4+ stone gone for good! Lets take pics and look back In a few months see how well we have done? We can do it xx

Hi dunkini ive started today had a shake for brekky, a bar for lunch n been swimming so far ok. I have 5 to 6 stone to lose weighed 16st 6 this mornin would like to be 10 st or maybe 11st depending how i feel and look. Ill do pics. How much did u lose before? Im very excited about the quick results on this one , pcos and ibs are a pain areht they symptoms of pcos should improvevwith weight loss though x

Think im going to add coffee to it and have it hot. Just had the soup tomato and basil was ok quite thick but not felt hungry all day so fills you up good x

Hey guys, well done for starting today cdutty, I was going to start today too but then thought I should wait until New Year, now I'm thinking I should have just done it lol By the way, I have PCOS and IBS too, yay! :D We can do it! x

Hi samprand yeh its been ok today not felt hungry just want to get through first week, i onky started today cos im not doing anything new year and got a couole of days before im back at work so wanted to get into routine. Have u done this before? Cant stoo other peoples results good inspiration. Whats your plan with it? Its hard losin weight in otherdiets with pcos i think, thats why ive gone extreme lol x

I think u need to have a nosey to keep motivated and get inspiration i also like watching weight loss programmes helps loads x

Hi everyone I too am restarting on 1/1/13!!

Lost 6 stone on lighterlife, put 3 back on, lost 2 on exante, put 1 back on!! Soooo annoying.

But this time I have a plan. 1 month exante to kick start things then off to slimming world, lots of friends and colleagues have seen great results and it seems more of a lifestyle than a diet, which is what I really need.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Laura x

Back