Total Solution Starting Total Solutions Tomorrow - Support Needed Please!!

flipper1976

I will be starting Total Solutions tomorrow and am feeling pretty positive... until tomorrow afternoon that is when I'm sure an urgent dose of willpower will be much needed!
My diet is starting 23 weeks behind schedule with just under 7 weeks until my holiday...Eek!!

Hiya and welcome!!

Best of luck for starting today =)

Hope it goes well! I'm on Day 3 and I'm having a bit of a crap day. not so bad I'm going to give in mind, but very tired and craving toast and chicken! But we'll all pull through that :) :)

Hi flipper, be strong. Keep thinking of that huge weight loss you'll get at the end of the first week. Just seven days hon, count them down, you'll soon forget to count, and forget about food, you'll feel sooooo much better for it! :)

Thank you so much all! I'm trying to get to grips with this site... Hopefully it won't take too long to find my way around!

Well done with your progress so far :) I cant wait to get to that stage!

Roll on Day 2!! x

Let us know how work get on :D

Good luck! I'm significantly behind schedule too - to the tune of 6 months! lol I want to lose weight for my graduation in September and was going to start in January, but made excuse after excuse until BAM! June arrived!!! - and 3 months until graduation! :( So I'm making the best of a self-induced bad situation and am determined to be 100% from today. How is today going?

We can do it - all of us! x

Hello,

Good luck. Hope you're first day went well.

Day 2 and I'm struggling this afternoon. So hungry. Haven't cheated yet though and don't want to. Bad enough I caved in yesterday.

Hang in there, you can do it!!! I found day 2 hard. An early night helps so much!!!! :)

I'm struggling to be 100% - I shouldn't be finding it so hard to just get on with it! x

You can do it girls! It's soooooo worth it. I've dropped 2inches, nearly two dress sizes and over 18lbs in under five weeks (weigh-in again Tues) I have found it tough and cheated a bit, but I've never given up trying :)

Hi BTSC,

Thanks :) Feeling better today. I guess the plan is starting to kick in.

Well done and good luck for going forward.

:)

Hi BTSC,

How did the Tuesday weight in go?

Everyone else? How is it working out on Total Solutions? Any tips for the afternoon hunger? I'm resisting and took Erised's advice and broke my dinner shake into two and just finished part one.

Hi Kitty, I've agreed to an end of month weigh in challenge! It's liberating and frustrating all at the same time! Love not worrying about it but I'm dying to know how it's going. Just had a little measure up tho and there's def another quarter to half inch off so it must be working! How are you getting on hon?

Hi Kitty, I've agreed to an end of month weigh in challenge! It's liberating and frustrating all at the same time! Love not worrying about it but I'm dying to know how it's going. Just had a little measure up tho and there's def another quarter to half inch off so it must be working! How are you getting on hon?

I don't think I could resist not weighing myself everyday. I was trying to do it twice a week, but now am on a 100% challenge with Stacey and people on her posts, and for that we need to report all our cheats and weight every morning. It's good because it makes my obsession less manic. This is something I am now doing for the challenge :p

I was allowing daily fluctuations to get to me too much but everyone copes in different ways so good luck to you all in your challenge :) You have certainly found your path so good on ya girl! Stick to it and we'll all get to the same destination :)

I was allowing daily fluctuations to get to me too much but everyone copes in different ways so good luck to you all in your challenge :) You have certainly found your path so good on ya girl! Stick to it and we'll all get to the same destination :)

Thanks :) Having people on the same journey really is a gift. It has helped me stay on course and become stronger and more motivated. Don't think I'd have managed 100% otherwise.

The support on here does mean everything. Bet I'm not the only one cooking and feeding a squawking, complaining family a favourite dinner while I glug down a banana milkshake (with water that even came out of the bloody tap warm!) No-one offered to cook or asked if I minded. And then they wonder why I'm not in a good mood!

The support on here does mean everything. Bet I'm not the only one cooking and feeding a squawking, complaining family a favourite dinner while I glug down a banana milkshake (with water that even came out of the bloody tap warm!) No-one offered to cook or asked if I minded. And then they wonder why I'm not in a good mood!
At least my OH is appreciative and enjoys the food. But I get you. I am constantly looking for nice things to make and it is hard to keep focused on this. But truly I don't know, I don't seem to be craving the bad things like bread or cake or chocolate or whatever. I sometimes want to eat, and think of nice chicken or cheese, but mostly, I'm managing. I can't believe I'm being so good on this plan. I think enjoying the products helps. The porridge this morning was pretty filling and I'm looking forward to my lunchtime pasta. Even bought a large 50 pack order of the pasta last night. Seem to be stocking up on loads of packs of different sorts.

I think it is my way of making me feel super guilty for every cheat. Now that I've spent so much money, I must must stick to plan and lose the bloody weight.

Back