Starting TS on Monday!!

Erised

It's time!! I have battled too long with my weight, always being something else in my head to what I am in the mirror!! I can't keep moaning about it and not doing anything about it! My goal is to lose 2 stone by 20th July. Doable??

You are all very inspirational!! Could really do with a buddy!!

B xx

Yes - but it does all depend on weight, height and age (and maybe some other factors such as exercise).
I've lost 1 stone in 1.5 weeks. If I stay on that trend then thats 2 stone in 3 weeks. Gonna play golf tomorrow and walk\carry my bag as opposed to using a buggy so hoping this gives me a good boost!
But otherwise I am walking places instead of driving where possible!

Hi and welcome! Yes I think that's doable as the average loss I you stick to plan is around a stone a month. I'm hoping to move 2 stone by 30 July so I'd be happy to buddy up!

Ps. I started an a sat so that I wasn't at work if/when headaches and lethargy set in. Not sure what your circumstances are but just something to think about! V exciting starting week 1 as the loss is the best week! ?

Sorry for my late reply!! Ok thanks :) I'm starting Monday-Not ideal I know, I'm a lecturer and have an 18 month old so will be hard hard work!! I only intend to do TS for maybe the first three weeks and then switch to WS. I have done a VLCD before and my biggest issue is that I hate the products- I end up mixing then with 10ml of water and taking them like a shot!!! Again not ideal.

Thanks for your replies! Would be great to check in with you both :)

Hello and good luck for Monday. Just out of interest which vlcd did u do before? Exante is my first. Been a good experience. At goal and now doing scary bit of trying to maintain:S...also agree with the others that u can shift 2 stone by the end of July. Good luck again.

Hiya - welcome, if you stick to plan you will manage it. I have just finished my second week and ten pounds down so it shows everyone is really different Im hoping to lose another two by the beginning of August so fingers crossed.

Hi b I've now lost a stone in 4 weeks so that's why I'm sure that we can both loose 2 st in 2 months. Good luck for Monday. I like the Tom and veg soup. Haven't tried the shakes as I don't like milkshakes. I have a bar for my breakfast. Those 2 soups are IMO pretty nice esp veg but I load them up with fresh basil in the Tom soup and parsley in the veg. Hope u like them!!

I did LL before! The shakes in my opinion taste the same as Exante- I will defo just take them
as shots and then drink a pint of water- same thing really isn't it? I will have a bar for dinner- have to use tescos though, i'm a severe nut allergist and when i tried some of my friends exante bars was very poorly. I really must do this. I'm going to be on here every minute begging for help lol!!

B x

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do well!

Hi there JilabooB,
I have ben on this for just over a week-will be 2 on Wednesday-I have lost 6lbs but haven't weighed myself since Friday and am going to wait until Wednesday now. I think you can do 2 stones in 2 months. I also did LL many moons ago and lost 5 st in 6months and this diet is exactly the same. I was feeling a bit tempted this afternoon to eat a biscuit or something so came on here to get inspired. I read your post and have now decided I don't want to eat anything as I too want to lose 2 stone in the next 2 months. So thanks for that and I will happily encourage you as much as you need, just give us a shout and a wave! :wavey: x

Ahh Moisy!! Glad I got you out of a sticky situation- ill def be needing that from you over the next few weeks!! I just keep thinking I don't want to be horrendous around the pool- I also want to wear a playsuit. In fact, I'm determined so I've bought one in a size 12 :). What's your goal? Any tips? Xx

Hi,
I am going on a cruise in August to the Mediterranean, I so do not want to be walking around the ship covered up or when we go off sight-seeing. I am going with my hubbie and 2 teenage daughters who all look fine, I want to look like that too!! I have also bought some trousers in a size 12 and a couple of dresses too! ;)

As for tips, I am sure that there are many people on here with better advice to give you but really keep drinking water-"The more you drink, the more you shrink!" It will stop you feeling hungry, weak and keep you hydrated so will keep you well too. I have just ordered some flavouring to make this as easy as possible. The other thing I learnt when on LL was that the scales don't always show what you have lost, but I am rubbish at measuring myself so I have a pair of black trousers which I am going to keep trying on as the weeks progress to see how easier they get on me! Good luck, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! XX

Good luck!! And I'm sure your both gonna be looking fantastic in your size 12 swimming costumes =D

Thanks ChellyWellyBoot. What is your story? How much did you have to lose/have you lost!! You look great in your pic!! I'm looking for thinsperation :)

B x

Ways- I'm okish. Had a weird day- kind of feel drunk and disoriented. Haven't had my bar yet- waiting til little kind is in bed. I must go this though- I am worried about two things 1. Giving up meaning I've failed again and 2. Losing the same or less amount of weight that I could have lost on ww or similar. :( sigh sigh

How are you?? Xx

Well for a start those feelings are pretty normal given the lack of calorie intake to what I assume you are used to. It gets easier after a day or two but the real key is to drink as much water as you can to flush away all the nasties. There is no way that you would loose as much on WW as you will on this, NO WAY!! I have done we a hundred times before and even when I was within my points and exercising like a thing possessed I never managed more than 3 or so lbs a week. I lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks on exante. You need to get your head in the zone and get rid of the negative thoughts as they will be your downfall. You can do it, you are doing it and you will do it.

I've had a good day thanks. TS 100% and loads of water. Day2 of 30 at shred and feeling it today. Was 13.2 this morning so inching towards the 12s!!

The 12s how exciting!!!! I know I must stick to it. I have only committed to TS for a fortnight- its a challenge to myself so must must do it. I plan to do WS after that.

What is your ultimate goal ?? Xx

Back