starting tuesday, must lose baby weight!

jools1986

Silver Member
OH ordered me a bumper pack because I've been toying with the idea of exante so starting after our anniversary on Monday.

Currently on atkins so already in ketosis and lost 5lbs so far, I've already had experience with exante and lost 8 stone so I know what I'm in for!

Going to start a diary but a buddy would be great :) x

Nobody? Ok..

hi id love a buddy, im starting back on it tomorrow. im trying to lose the weight from bot my previous pregnancies (the first being in 2009 and the last being 2011 lol) good luck

Im starting again tomorrow! Managed to do 2 weeks before but then failed and have found it so hard to get back on it since! Determined this time! Good luck :) x

hire a buddy :) i can be a buddy :)

I've started a diary of my 100lbs challenge in the exante diary section, feel free to join me! The more the merrier

jools1986 said:
I've started a diary of my 100lbs challenge in the exante diary section, feel free to join me! The more the merrier

Hello Jools think this might b the way 4ward for me to:) really need 2 get going with this marlarky 3 stone to say bye bye to....was hoping by August if I had stuck to it might av lost a stone mayb more by then like id planned 2 at the beginning ov June an were already like 7 days in OMG where did the time go I shud b saying Ive dun a week already boo hoo:-( any lets do this self believe and willpower is all that is required and of course minimins where wud we b without it I do a log daily and c how every1 is gettin on roll on Monday hope every1 is up for it 100% to you all !

Join me on my diary :) we can keep eachother going :) x

Hey Jools!

I'm on week 7 of TS and all is going well. I've lost 23lb so far so it definitely works!

I'm happy to help motivate you where I can - just give me a shout :)

L xox

What an inspiration! Go you :) well done x

Thanks love. 7 short weeks and it'll be you too ;) xox

i need a buddy,ordered a variety pack to try.being delivered today.if i can manage one week will order the bumper pack!

Back