Starting vlcd Today

Tas

Starting SHAKE THAT WEIGHT Today
Hello
So yeah, I'm starting this Shake that Weight diet today. I am Tas. 31 years old. I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, but Im short and I've had far too many 'Are you pregnant?' comments to ignore it for much longer. Its my stomach mainly, it sticks out! I also have a big family wedding this Summer that I want to feel confident for.
I thought Id do a diary to keep me on track and writing things down helps me focus.

Right...every single comment about these milkshakes that Id read was positive so I thought Id start with those. Just had breakfast which was a strawberry milkshake. I don't like it! First there's a chemically taste but it goes pretty quickly..it has a bit of seeds and is really thick and frothy. It was a struggle to finish it all. And Im hungry. Want some toast lol!
If there's anyone else doing this diet, any tips would be gratefully received. A bit stuck on what to eat for evening meal. Is it completely no carbs? How about battered fish cooked in a grill?
I posted this on the diaries forum but just reported here bcos I think this forums better.

hi there! Sorry to hear you didnt enjoy the strawberry shake - to be honest that is one of my least faves - I really like the chocolcate, caramel and cafe latte.

I personally wouldnt eat battered fish - the key is to go for healthy food so I would eat plain fish. I usually buy sea bass fillets which are really quick and easy to do in the oven and a big portion of vegetables which I would steam. I might have a little splodge of tartare sauce or low cal salad cream.

Okay, thanks for that.
I had choc shake for lunch wasn't as bad. I do have a range of flavours tho so trying to keep upbeat!
Problem is, car has been in garage so couldn't get the shopping done over weekend. Making do with what is in the freezer.
I'll be better prepared for tmrw. Also does anyone know if cheddar cheese is a complete no?

Back