Starting wednesday

Lisajw200

Hi all again, anyone else starting this week. Gosh I'm nervous. I've got 8st to lose. I can't put my stats up coz I'm on my iPhone and my laptops broken lol. I weigh 17st 6 1/2 atm and want to get down to 9 or 10 st ish. Hope you are all enjoying this weather. Luckily I haven't got much of an appetite atm. Hope it lasts but I suspect I'll be climbing the walls on Day 2 or something. Lol. Thanks for all your good luck wishes.

flumpet said:
Hi all again, anyone else starting this week. Gosh I'm nervous. I've got 8st to lose. I can't put my stats up coz I'm on my iPhone and my laptops broken lol. I weigh 17st 6 1/2 atm and want to get down to 9 or 10 st ish. Hope you are all enjoying this weather. Luckily I haven't got much of an appetite atm. Hope it lasts but I suspect I'll be climbing the walls on Day 2 or something. Lol. Thanks for all your good luck wishes.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fab! X

Thanks Caketalks you're doing great. This is a restart for me so I do hope so xx well done on your loss, that's fab and inspirational xxxx

Good luck :)
I'm starting tomorrow and have about 6st to lose, my first VLCD so I'm a little nervous!

Hi temo gemo looking for some buddies. My order is being delivered tomorrow so I may start tomorrow depending what time it arrives. Good luck xxxx

flumpet said:
Hi temo gemo looking for some buddies. My order is being delivered tomorrow so I may start tomorrow depending what time it arrives. Good luck xxxx

Yes a buddy will be brill! :) I've got the starter pack to start with to see what I like and once it's all gone will be ordering a big pack :)

I've ordered a months supply so I'm committed lol. Nice to speak to you :) we've nothing to lose by giving it a go have we? Feel more determined than ever coz every diet I've tried so far has worked. And it's quick weight loss. That's the only reason why I'm doing this. Ive just stopped smoking too so I'll shall see how it goes. I've ordered an electronic cigarette. Yikes hope my plan works. Lol.

Back