Starting Weight Query

twilight87

Hello

I've been on lipotrim in the past and found it was the only diet that i managed to stick to and produce a good loss. I started around 13 stone and got to around 11 stone very quickly but then fell off the wagon a bit whilst still doing phase one and ended up coming off it. I then went to healthier eating and managed to get to 10st 7lb at lowest weight. Ive never been able to get below that.

Its been about 3 years since i did lipotrim and im currently weighing around the high 11's - 12st (not sure to be exact as my house scales are naff). I understand i am not seriously overweight, im 5ft 4ins which puts my BMI at around 28. The pharmacy i used to attend has stopped the program so im looking to start up again with another pharmacy in the area and just worried they wont allow me on the program since im not all that far away from my 'healthy' BMI and veer me in the direction of a healthy diet. I'd like to get to around 9st 7lbs. Does anyone have any experience of a consultation at the pharmacy with a BMI of around 28?

Thanks
Bekki

Hi Twilight. It seems to vary from pharmacy to pharmacy, some will allow some won't. Why don't you give the pharmacy's in your area a ring and see what they say?

twilight87 said:
Hello

I've been on lipotrim in the past and found it was the only diet that i managed to stick to and produce a good loss. I started around 13 stone and got to around 11 stone very quickly but then fell off the wagon a bit whilst still doing phase one and ended up coming off it. I then went to healthier eating and managed to get to 10st 7lb at lowest weight. Ive never been able to get below that.

Its been about 3 years since i did lipotrim and im currently weighing around the high 11's - 12st (not sure to be exact as my house scales are naff). I understand i am not seriously overweight, im 5ft 4ins which puts my BMI at around 28. The pharmacy i used to attend has stopped the program so im looking to start up again with another pharmacy in the area and just worried they wont allow me on the program since im not all that far away from my 'healthy' BMI and veer me in the direction of a healthy diet. I'd like to get to around 9st 7lbs. Does anyone have any experience of a consultation at the pharmacy with a BMI of around 28?

Thanks
Bekki

Hi twilight,maybe you could look at some of the other tfr diets online where you don't have to go to chemist,ex ante,slim and save or Kee. Etc?

Hi there! I had similar stats to you when I started- i was 12st5lb and I'm 5'5". My pharmacy had no problem at all, and when I went back 2 weeks ago, to go back on Lipotrim for another few weeks, they were fine again, even though I have a healthy BMI now. All pharmacies are different but mine have been great. I'm probably paying their Xmas bonus!!

Hi! I was 11 stone 10 and I'm 5ft 4 and my pharmacy allowed me to do it as I was over the max healthy BMI of 25. Best of luck!

Back