Starting WW today!

bikini

Hi!

I've finally had enough! Just to give you a brief of my experience. I have done ww before with brilliant results losing 4.5st in 8 months! 18mths ago i tried the cambridge diet as the weight i lost slowly crept back on due to bad habits! so cambridge seemed like a brilliant option to get back to goal in time for my holiday, which i did in four months (loss of 5.5st). Now i am the biggest i have ever been and the most miserable so im taking the step to do this sensibly and keep it off for good! i am hoping to lose 20lbs in time for xmas! wish me luck!

Hi!

I am a new starter today also!

Lots and lots of luck!

good luck to both of u on your new start with WW, im sure ul both do great and reach your goals!! good luck x

I have just started WW again today and am hoping to lose 16 lbs by Christmas.

Good luck to you, you sound as though you're very determined and I'm sure you'll do it :)

Im starting tonight as well :D

First time ever on WW.. really excited to start it.

I hope i stick to it, good luck everyone! :D

Thanks an good luck to all of you! i went to the meeting and got weighed which was shocking but thats the first step! i never want to see those numbers on the scale for the rest of my life!

My meetings tonight at 6.30! ...

I already know what I weigh ISH ..

how much do you want to lose in week 1?

i don't mind ( aiming for 2lbs a week), i've got the mind set that if its a loss, its good! ive spent so much time in the past thinking how much i have to lose/ how long it will take to reach goal. instead im going one week at a time!

awh good for you! ...

Im in the mindset that i want to lose as much as i can as quick as i can before Xmas hits!! ..

I want to look nice for my xmas works meal!

How did the 1st day go?

Reasonably easy here. Enjoyed what i ate and didnt feel like i was missing out on anything, which is a good start!

I don't have any real ideas about what i would like to lose the 1st week. Any loss would be great :)

How did the 1st day go?

Reasonably easy here. Enjoyed what i ate and didnt feel like i was missing out on anything, which is a good start!

I don't have any real ideas about what i would like to lose the 1st week. Any loss would be great :)

Well im actually on day 1 now as I joined last night so got weighed for the first time then...

So far so good, its half 2 and iv only used 4.5 points :rolleyes:
I had
soup - 1p
yogurt - 0.5p
6 grapes - 0.5p
ww peanut bar - 1.5p
and half a pint of milk - 1p

Im using the milk for my tea through out the day though...

Iv got a WW meal for me as well when i get home!

I dont know how im going to use the rest of my points... beacuse the meal is 6.5, add on the 4.5 only makes 11 ? :confused:

Oh well, il find something else to eat! :D

Id like to lose 5lb in week one..

WW meals are ridiculously small. Bulk it out with something else. I had a pasta one today with salad and put cheese on the salad and had a slice of garlic bread with it.

Well im actually on day 1 now as I joined last night so got weighed for the first time then...

So far so good, its half 2 and iv only used 4.5 points :rolleyes:
I had
soup - 1p
yogurt - 0.5p
6 grapes - 0.5p
ww peanut bar - 1.5p
and half a pint of milk - 1p

Im using the milk for my tea through out the day though...

Iv got a WW meal for me as well when i get home!

I dont know how im going to use the rest of my points... beacuse the meal is 6.5, add on the 4.5 only makes 11 ? :confused:

Oh well, il find something else to eat! :D

Id like to lose 5lb in week one..

End of day 2 and finding it easy...not eating all points, saving 4-5 per day so far! i have eated the ww ready meals and loaded the plate with veg aswell as they wouldn't be enough for me on their own. im hoping for a big loss on 1st Weigh in 5lbs and i'll be pleased!

I get 23 a day .. And in total now iv had 20 .. At that's it for the night now ... Iv also earned 2 point walking today that I'm not using ...

With the 20 points iv eaten today I fill like iv ate loads, to much rli

I had my ww meal, with 1 slice low fat bread and spread 2.5p which brought me to 15p and then I had a ww desert and another bar which is 5p for both ..

Yeah I would be pleased with 5 lb lose in week one ..

Also I find the ww frozen meals small but I find the fresh ww meals a gd size!

Hi I ended up 3 stone heavier after 4 years of Cambridge vlcd work but for me after I ate and ate as it made me feel deprived.

22 years I've yoyoed for but this time I've spent many months pre ww mentally sorting myself out. I'm not on a diet and I down sizing my body, as soon as we say diet we fail due to feeling deprived restricted alone. Down sizing my body this of course is trying to lose weight but that makes you think Trying )might not br able to)
I hated exercise now love it.
I could yoyo again but I feel different, I stopped comfort eating in match, got hypnothearpy and got off my fat bum and exercised tbh thus is the most wright I've list in one go for 12 years and I list snd gained 2 stone on and off for years.

If you CSM completely change your heads thoughts to learning to live eating like this is normal and learn to have treats occassionally I think your a winner ;) xx

I get 23 a day .. And in total now iv had 20 .. At that's it for the night now ... Iv also earned 2 point walking today that I'm not using ...

With the 20 points iv eaten today I fill like iv ate loads, to much rli

I had my ww meal, with 1 slice low fat bread and spread 2.5p which brought me to 15p and then I had a ww desert and another bar which is 5p for both ..

Yeah I would be pleased with 5 lb lose in week one ..

Also I find the ww frozen meals small but I find the fresh ww meals a gd size!

Yeah i am 23 a day also. I am finding it hard to eat them all!

i feel like a pig eating them all! lol

I dont usually eat much at all during the day at work so im making myself have some sort of lunch and then when i eat when i get home it just feels like loads

but I did have WW choco topped desert yesterday and it was REALLY nice... I recommend!!

Back