Starting WW tonight..

laurenmay

Gold Member
and I'm so excited!! Going to my first meeting at 6pm with one of my best mates, so it's nice to know I'll have company.

My mum worked for WW as a leader a few years back, and I went to a few classes with her to help out, so I know the jist of how the meetings go etc.. Although WW has changed since, introducing PP and SF!

The past six months I've gained a whopping 3 and a half stone, going from 9.7stone to 13stone, through general laziness and pigging out. It's time I do something about it now, and WW seems like the path most suited to me!

The last few months I've tried SW, Cambridge and calorie counting, and for various reasons haven't been fond of any & don't find any of them suit my lifestyle, wants and needs. So here's to hoping & praying WW is the way forward and downwards for me! :)

Good luck with this one Lauren. I've seen you popping up on most of the diet threads. Hope WW is the one that works for you X

well let me know how you get on chick, I am on 3rd week of sw and although lost 1/2lb first week 3 in second and starting to struggle with deciding on meals etc..
Why did you want to change? I was undecided which one to join but now am unsure to stick or move lol

Good luck. Today is my restart too for my holiday as I'm getting out of control hahaha :)

ickleLB said:
well let me know how you get on chick, I am on 3rd week of sw and although lost 1/2lb first week 3 in second and starting to struggle with deciding on meals etc..
Why did you want to change? I was undecided which one to join but now am unsure to stick or move lol

The main reason for my switch to WW was the superfree and free foods in SW - I'm such a fussy eater, and fruit & veg really aren't my thing. I've tried forcing it down and trying to like it, but I just can't & then eating it feels like a chore and not a stable diet for me because I'll soon get sick of the chore like feeling & quit! And SW is a lot about healthy eating, and whereas thats great and works good for some people - it doesn't for me. I prefer counting points & eating things I enjoy so it doesn't feel like a diet :)

Tano said:
Good luck. Today is my restart too for my holiday as I'm getting out of control hahaha :)

Haha I've been out of control for 6 months so I know how you feel! I'm getting on good so far today :)

well hitting week 3 is killing me now and I know what you mean im not a big veg eater usually just with my roast dinner lol or in stir frys.
I usually give up after a week or 2 on a diet so am doing ok so far, I just dont know which one is best to fit into llife, I hate the fact that a bottle of wine is 30 syns lol therefore thats 2 days wiped out of syns or have to go flexisynning which is not good when its once every week, ww I guess you can build your wine more easily into a day lol (i may sound like on but im not an alcoholic ha ha ha) xx

Well on WW you have 49 weekly points to use on treats, it's up to you whether you spread them out over the course of the week on different days or you can have them all in one day on top of the daily points you'd have anyway, so you could easily fit your wine in :p lol. I'm so fussy but love the WW meals and desserts so it's nice to be able to eat them plus the pp is on the packaging so saves me working it all out! xx

Back