Starting yet again....

LynneW

I first started a low carb lifestyle, (sounds so much more positive than diet!), when my baby was very small. He's now 12. Needless to say I haven't stayed on the wagon and have also tried other ways of losing weight, slimming world, weightwatchers, lipotrim, you name it. I've even recently toyed with slim and save. But then I realised that any diet will work if you can stick to it! And the one that I know I can live with easily is a low carb one, so here I am again!
I think one of my sticking points is the actual thinking about food all the time so this time I'm going to give myself 2 rules.

No 1 one meal each day will be egg based, so maybe boiled egg and ham, or and cheese, or an omelette, or scrambled

No. 2 one meal each day will be based around a small salad with mayo, so maybe tuna, or ham, or chicken etc

This then means I only actually have to think about 1 meal!

Oh, and rule no 3 is that neither of those first rules are set in stone, so if I actually fancy something different I can have it, but at least there will be 'the usual' sitting there waiting for me if I don't want to or can't be bothered to think.

So day 1 will be Tuesday. Got too my ch wine sitting about to start now! ;)

Good luck! I know it works :)

All the best with your journey, and your rules are exactly how I I do things

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Back