Starts tonight

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 23 November 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well my amazing idea of doing it on my own did not go to well, as realised that half the packs were out of date lol!!

So had to just leave it,,,,as did not feel like eating out of date bars.

Anyway tonight is my first night back a little nervous really excited, and planning on getting really drunk tonight as tomo is D day!!! also my boyfriend has been soo supportive I have had to hold back the tears sometimes, he is also excited too everyone is all excited and its FRIDAY FOLKS woohoo!

love j xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

It is good news that you are doing it officially now (I guess you spent alot of money on out of date bars - another reason for anyone reading this and considering trying to do it via ebay .. not to).

Good luck and keep coming on here everyday to help you get through the first week (it gets easier and easier just do it a day at a time). It is a bit quiet on this site but people will always be there to respond to any questions or pleas for support

Great that your boyfriend is supportive too

4. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh no i didn't do it on ebay, they were left over from the last time I did Lighterlife...

I think everyone on this site should get together a wee gathering (somewhere central in the uk) lol get the water flowing haha!.

Thanks dancing though I total agree with you on the ebay section, u dont know what the ppl even inject in it thats what scares me lol!

Well update after first weigh in.

5. cocojo123

cocojo123 Full Member

Goodluck!! Wishing you all the very best as you embark on your very first week.
    Jo

6. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yes, good luck Jodie, we are all here to help you through the first week, and after of course.

7. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hey,

Hope all went well done for going. let us know how its goes.

Peanut xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.