Starving!!!!

Fatty1970

Hi all,
I am on day 17 of SS and all of a sudden the past couple of days I have been STARVING! Stomach growling so loud it's embarrassing! Not changed anything, drinking my 3 packs a day and all the water I should be. Nothing else. I started off at 12 stone 1 and have lost a stone. Been great up till now. Totm past so not that either. Any suggestions?
Wx

What plan are you on?
I'm on week 13 so a little further on than you, i never thought i'd say this but i am no longer craving foods, i forgot what its like to be 'starving'
its almost as if my body hates food and doesn't process it in my mind anymore. I'm not complaining haha!
Try and up your water in take as i find this helps, (i have 3 litres a day) also distract yourself, i've been having 2-3 baths/showers a day some days just to be out of the way of food when my partner cooks or just to simply pass time! x

I'm on sole source. I'm not wanting food, I'm not craving it at all. My body is though, with my stomach rumbling loudly and cramping up. I drink about 3 litres of water a day plus allowable hot drinks. Must just be me! Glad you're doing well on it. How much have you lost?
Wx

I've lost 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks, so proud of myself. Will be at my goal for christmas! :D
Just stick with it, be strong, distract yourself and the feeling will pass.. your tummy will settle and be in ketosis soon!! x

Ha ha, if I'm not in ketosis after 17 days I doubt it's going to happen!!!! Felt fine up till now. Ketosis kicks in after a couple of days xxx

Didnt realise you were on day 17. & Yeah ive done amazing so far :D

Back