Stayed the same!

Hi, I've been doing the Dukan diet for 2 weeks now and have lost 9lbs in total so far, which is great! But I've stayed the same for the last 3 days and its starting to get me down, especially since I'm sticking to it so rigidly!

The only thing I'm having issues with is the amount of water you have to drink. This is fine on my days off but it's impossible for me to drink that much water at work as I can sometimes go 5-6 hours without access to a toilet (don't ask :/ lol).

Another thing I've noticed is that I started to have a tablespoon of Goji berries in my oat bran porridge on Tuesday, I wonder if they're stalling my weight loss?? I paid about £5 for 100g so don't wanna give up on them yet lol thanks for reading! Just needed a whinge :)

Try to drink more water ( tea, diet soda ) when you're at home.
And do not forget to walk 30-40 minutes a day.
I have tried the goji berries too.. They are safe to use in my opinion.

Stop weighing every day would be my first bit of advice. Your weight is gonna slow down now and watching those scales is not gonna help. Stick to once a week, the same day and preferably after a PP day!!! Also might be worth cutting the goji berries for a week to see if it does help, our bodies are all different and all kinds of things make us stall. Well done so far.

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna give it another week without weighing myself. If by next week I've not lost anything I'll pack the Goji berries in.

Back