• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stayed the same

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
S: 20st8lb C: 20st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 42.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It was my only my second wi today and I stayed the same!!! I lost 10lbs the first week and I am really pleased with that. I did have a lapse this last week eating two slices of cheese on toast but that was all and I got straight back on the diet. I know its better to stay the same than gain but I would have been grateful for a loss of 1 or 2lbs at least :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Aw, Wabbit... doesn't seem fair. But I know from experience that if you've been good, the weight will catch up... I bet you have a good loss next week. Chin up and look at the bigger picture! Hugs,
xxx

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
S: 11st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wabbit, stay off the cheese and bread, and you will see a big loss next week. Its hard, but when you have the urge, come on here and have a look at the inspiration slide show, or read some positive posts. Its always helps me. 10lbs is a great start hun, so focus on that xxx

S: 77.11kg C: 64.5kg G: 56.25kg BMI: 26 Loss: 12.6kg(16.35%)
Aww bless you, ((hugs)) As Katy says look at the bigger picture. You will get there x

mollydog

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.56%)
Something lost is better than nothing but nothing is so much better than a gain. You've had a great start with 10lbs and i'm sure next week will be better. If you can't stop yourself picking try to stay of high carb/fat like cheese, do you like slices of turkey or ham?
Keep up the good work.

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
S: 16st8lb C: 16st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wabbit you never know, the weightoss may be big again next week! I remember from last year in my first two weeks I lost loads and the third not a thing, but the fourth a decent loss again!

Stick with it! xx

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
staying the same is actually an achievement considering hte cheese on toast (which sounds lovely I must confess..)

So.. don't be down!! :) As said, you'll get a loss next week and a good one likely :)

Well done on getting back on the wagon :)

Linda5111

I can do this.
I'm sure u will see a good loss next wk, good look with that.

S: 12st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.18%)
This is proof that toast is actually EVIL!!

Hun please be good and stick to it 100% and you will have great losses every week! :)

S: 15st0lb C: 14st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st12lb(5.71%)
yep, i agree with the others, lay off the toast! Don't plan to nibble, but have some protein-ey things in fridge that you can turn to... toast is over rated anyway!

But hey, 10lbs in 2 weeks is still waaaay above average so keep up the good work!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
S: 20st7lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st6lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 7st11lb(37.98%)
staying the same is actually an achievement considering hte cheese on toast (which sounds lovely I must confess..)

So.. don't be down!! :) As said, you'll get a loss next week and a good one likely :)

Well done on getting back on the wagon :)
mmm cheese on toast with a bit of worstershire sauce. delish.

don't be down! you will be in for a big loss next week, keep going and the losses will come :)