Staying focussed tip

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by gettingskinny, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. gettingskinny

gettingskinny Full Member

Just wanted to post a thread with a tip of something I'm
    Doing to help myself stay focused! I only started lipotrim
    Yesterday and I'm
    On day two and although it's only two days I've had ups and downs! Yesterday afternoon I bought me n my mum ( she's doing lipotrim to) a notebook and each day we have been writing down any challenges we face which helps due the fact when we feel like eating we pick up and pen and write it down. I also bought a pack of gold stars and for each day we have an 100% day we get a star! Seems to be helping me and although my mums on day 7 she said it's helping her! Hope this helps xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gillyella

gillyella Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.16%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Excellent idea. Think I'll try that myself.. Great way to keep motivated. Also at the end of the day feels great to honk on the 100% honk thread xx

4. gettingskinny

gettingskinny Full Member

Haha xxxx I'm doing both xxxx as much as I can to keep going and it seems to be working x as soon as I reach day 7 I'll be happy xxx

5. definitelydebbie

definitelydebbie Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi gettingskinny is this your first time on LT cause you are doing so well and very positive. Have to say I found the first week hell but week 2 is so much easier. Don't know whether that was the weight loss or just getting my head round no ****. Prob both I'd say!
    Was thinking you'll be flying next week given how well you are already doing. Keep up the good work!!
    Debbie xx

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The diary is something I do and writing on here as well to keep track of feelings and ups and downs. Also I found measurements are a great way to motivate yourself along the way as sometimes you stay static and it can be a bit deflating but measuring yourself you see the inches coming off ;)

Also I've found looking at exercise challenges have boosted me over the past few days x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.