Staying in a bad relationship cause you think you don't deserve better....

BellyFlop

Silver Member
For Julz, you wanted a thread from me, here goes!

I think I have definately, and the end came for me a few weeks back, over something petty but it gave me a 'light bulb' moment and the courage to say enough's enough!

I won't compromise myself any more, life's too short!

Get rid of the DEADWOOD!

Plus I'm sick of apologising when I haven't even done anything wrong.....the actions of a fat peacekeeper.....well no more!:rolleyes:

Them's powerful words, lady! Good on you, you definitely deserve someone who appreciates you for all your fabness! :) x

Also, dont you think men are really good at making us feel guilty and turning things round so in the end we feel as tho its our fault all the time x

Oh my, how right you are! My boyfriend is an expert on this tactic and it makes me want to strangle the life out of him!

well done you, you're in a great place right now, you can achieve results on all fronts.

great attitude i like it

Thanks Gals!

Must just be me that's rubbish at the couple stuff!:D

I hate you SMUG MARRIEDS!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

(I jest!);)

Lisa xx

Bellyflop flip me!

You always pull something brilliant out of the bag! You gotta love this girl!

I love your threads, your posts, your determination, your little motivational skinny outfits, your flith, your fun attitude, your honesty, your stories of leg crossings, your love of gimps and your straight talking.

You have taken massive action to transform your life, going through a separation is a major thing, and for you to go through this emotional time and LT at the same shows major strength and determination! You go girl!

I am 100% certain that you will reach your goal. Before long you will be a new woman, wearing your skinny outfits with matching accessories, and dating any hot man you want!

You rock. Big time.

xox

Must just be me that's rubbish at the couple stuff!:D

Lol! Hardly hun - I've said to my friends on several occasions that I really do wonder why I'm not single a lot of the time. I'm a self-confessed nightmare of a girlfiend!

(and yes, that was a deliberately missed-out 'r'! :angeldevil:)

Yup me too.. i stayed in a really bad abusive (physical & mental) relationship for well over 3 yrs as thought i could not live without him... i finally reached a point after i my youngest child (whos now 5yrs old) was born and i heard he had cheated on me with no less than his best mates girlfriend (who had, had a child 1 week after me)
Never looked back...i have been mostly single for 5 yrs and tbh i love it manily...do what i want, when i want and i am soooo much happier and my kids are better off!!!
i will never ever comporise on my happiness again, i think thats why i havent really been in a relationship since....cant find anyone good enough!!!!
We are all worth more xxx
Can you imagine when we are slim and have even more confidence!!1 Lock up your sons, dad', uncles lol

nice one nic

Yup me too.. i stayed in a really bad abusive (physical & mental) relationship for well over 3 yrs as thought i could not live without him... i finally reached a point after i my youngest child (whos now 5yrs old) was born and i heard he had cheated on me with no less than his best mates girlfriend (who had, had a child 1 week after me)
Never looked back...i have been mostly single for 5 yrs and tbh i love it manily...do what i want, when i want and i am soooo much happier and my kids are better off!!!
i will never ever comporise on my happiness again, i think thats why i havent really been in a relationship since....cant find anyone good enough!!!!
We are all worth more xxx
Can you imagine when we are slim and have even more confidence!!1 Lock up your sons, dad', uncles lol

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooopp!!

Im with u all the way there nic xoxoxoxo

Good for you - I'll also be trying the single life on July 2nd - for the first time in 30 years. Sisters are doing it for themselves, yeah?

Thanks Julz,

That really means alot! :) I think I just 'put up and shut up' with all the crap in my life for so long that I ate to fill the void in my life and relationship....Well, times have changed and I'm 35 now, don't want to reach 45 and be really downtrodden and have a 'partner' who doesn't ask how my day was or expects me to 'switch the kids off' cause he wants quiet, the laptop, the remote and a supply of beer to hand when he gets home. What about a bit of conversation, some loving and a bit of time for your wife and children?! (We should never have had kids, we should have purchased two ornaments instead....and when I told him this, it went down like a lead balloon!:rolleyes:) My kids however are fab and the only good thing to come out this!

It's not much to ask in life is it? A partner who talks to you and has a modicum of respect and supports you!

Single Life will be so exciting for me!:D

Oh, and this being fat thing has made me put up with sooo much, I have effectively been a single mum the last two years anyway...albeit one with a wedding ring....and that's not been worn in months and won't be ever again!:D

Good for you - I'll also be trying the single life on July 2nd - for the first time in 30 years. Sisters are doing it for themselves, yeah?

Wow! Go On Sista!:D

Is the 2nd July the day you chuck him out?!

coolio

Thanks Julz,

That really means alot! :) I think I just 'put up and shut up' with all the crap in my life for so long that I ate to fill the void in my life and relationship....Well, times have changed and I'm 35 now, don't want to reach 45 and be really downtrodden and have a 'partner' who doesn't ask how my day was or expects me to 'switch the kids off' cause he wants quiet, the laptop, the remote and a supply of beer to hand when he gets home. What about a bit of conversation, some loving and a bit of time for your wife and children?! (We should never have had kids, we should have purchased two ornaments instead....and when I told him this, it went down like a lead balloon!:rolleyes:) My kid however are fab and the only good thing to come out this!

It's not much to ask in life is it? A partner who talks to you and has a modicum of respect and supports you!

Single Life will be so exciting for me!:D

Oh, and this being fat thing has made me put up with sooo much, I have effectively been a single mum the last two years anyway...albeit one with a wedding ring....and that's not been worn in months and won't be ever again!:D

:gen126: You definitely deserve more babe, and with your new found attitude and determination you will get everything you ever dreamed of and more xoxox

welcome to singledom. never again will you compromise and good for you

Thanks Julz,

A few weeks ago your post would have made me cry, just reading that I went 'YEEEBLOODYHAW, DAMN RIGHT!' :D:D:D:D:D:D

You rock too, as do you all here!:)

Lisa xx

What a hugely empowering post babes, mucho respect!

xxx

Thanks Georgie and Scouse!:):)

I blame Julz, she's got me all fired up!:D

Back