Staying in a hotel for 3 days-what plan/foods?

JAYJAY33

Hey all

Going away on thursday for 3 nights to a hotel. I havnt been away so far whilst on slimming world so havnt a clue how to stick to things. I normally do mostly green days but occasionally mix it up with EE or red. We are staying room only so have option of eating out at places near by so pub food the usual etc. I know i can do jacket potato and beans for lunches but what about evening meals?! Im struggling with motivation this week to be honest, stupidly went off plan yesterday even though its my weigh in this today but i have had gastroenteritus so just wanted to eat something last night and had pizza. Anyway back on it today but want to be as good as i can when we go away so any hints and tips at all please???

Thanks very much

Jayjay xx

Extra Easy all the way! That way you can be flexible and there will be so many more options on the menu.
Steak or gammon or any other meat with new potatoes and veg, jackets, salads, anything really!
Take some fruit with you for snacking and depending on what you like for breakfast you can find somewhere which does a cooked breakfast and remove fat from bacon, have poached eggs or take some cereal bars and call it your B choice.

Whatever you do, if you go off plan a little, don't worry too much and enjoy yourself!

i've just spent 1 night at a hotel. i had steak salad for lunch, chicken and new potatoes (which came roasted?)i ate them anyway, and green beans, with a small amount of marsala wine sauce for dinner. in the morning i had cooked breakfast. sausage, egg, bacon, beans and toast. a wee bit of syns, but i walked it off down the shops. i has ham sandwich for lunch. i took plenty of alpen lights and a couple of apples with me incase i got peckish. i lost 1lb whilst away.

hope you have a lovely time

Oh wow you lost a pound as well so there is some hope!!! Brilliant. Thanks for advice, i did think extra easy may be the way forward, will do my best, i love steak etc, just struggle with idea of not knowing how stuff has been cooked etc but as you say will just enjoy it and I can just try extra hard next week to lose it if i gain.

Thanks again xx

Back