Staying Positive !!

Mel_2012

My doctor put me on Xenical. I was kind of scared but I have been on it for 4 days now and have lost 5pounds. I was wondering if anyone has any positive feed back to help for motivation in succeeding?..

Heya Mel, welcome to Minimins!

I don't have any experience with Xenical, but with regards to stayed focused and motivated, just remember why you're doing this. Whether it be for health reasons or just wanting to look slimmer, always keep in your mind your target and even though it might take a while to get there don't loose sight of it. 5 pounds in 4 days is a great loss, but it might slow down a bit in a while, but keep plodding along as any loss is better than no loss, and every single pound brings you closer to your goal. I hope to keep reading your diary, and I wish you the best of luck :) x

hello
really i think the best lose weight , for any one , and also that i look make people and also hear about them , is when make programme like deit or exercise , or eat good foods , mean somthing natural , .
any way hope you found good solution for yr weight los , and good when you ask for see many way for weight loss , and after you will choose
good lucky

Hiya! I've been on Xenical for over a year now and have lost over six stone so far. It doesn't massively increase weight loss, just gives a bit of a helping hand, but I've had no problems with it. Have you discovered the Xenical forum? They're a friendly bunch on there. All the best! xx

Back