Staying the same - 2 weeks running.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ChubLock, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    How annoying is staying the same. I know it's better than a gain but I feel like I've plateaued (sp?) and it's only been 9 weeks and I've only lost 15lb so far (have another tonne to shift!) and I'm getting a bit:confused: I think it might be because I struggle to fit enough exercise into my day 1) busy 2) I'm lazy and often put it off.

What do we think I need to do to kick myself up the backside!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    you could give the wendie plan a go to try and give you a boost again x

4. rufusdoofus

rufusdoofus Winning by losing.

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    That's frustrating. All I can suggest is that maybe you can make a few changes. I find that I lose loads first week because my body has been 'shocked'. One week i just had less bread and I found it made a difference. I'm sure if you kept going your body would speed up again, but maybe you could eat new stuff and change things around, but most of all you have to persevere! Sorry that I'm not much help! All the best!

5. karra

karra Loser ;)

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Haha u sound like me with exercise :)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    do you write everything down that you eat? I know the weeks when i don't lose seem to be the weeks when I count the points in my head instead of on the tracker so probably have too many

Irene xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Plateaus are so soul destroying but dont let it put you off. Maybe try varying what you eat a bit, as Irene says do you right everything down??

8. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Aww its a right bugger when you sts! ... all i can say is stick with it! .. i sts for 3 weeks running during the summer holidays! ....

Maybe up your water? or ummmm make sure your eating all your points! .. and check weights etc .... cant hurt to go back over everything :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.