Staying the Same weight sticking 100% ??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabesize10, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

1. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Guys

I went for my WI tonight and i am the same weight however my shape has changed i.e smaller clothes size but i feel so upset that i have stayed the same :(

i have been 100% but do have 2 teas with milk but have done this since the start

any ideas what to do as my cdc said it happens i will show a good loss next week

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Just give it another week, if there is no change, you could need a boost and up a plan for a week, if you are still dropping the inches then dont worry it has to come off - i just noticed that you dont have much to loose that will be why its slow, im sure it will move next week.

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    That's tough hun. You've just got to fous on your next weigh in and stay on track this week. Hopefully you'll be able to report a big loss then. Just remember (as annoying as it is not to see the scales move for motivation for all this) we have to think about the average weight loss over the month. Well done for staying on track hun. You've done so well and it's brilliant that your shape is changing. x

5. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks Girls - i won't get too dishearterned as i know it happens to most people on any diet ... however my scales showed i have lost over 1lb this morning going for WI again on tuesday a day early but will see then ... if i have lost reason it's early is so we can address the issue if not ... here's to another week 100%!!!

thanks again xx

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey hon
    Just wanted to say hang in there your doing fab..
    My cdc told me that most people do get a week where the plateux... (sp?)... it can be disheartning hon but your doing fab and you dont have a lot to lose at all so you will be there before you know it . Stick with it will come off........
    xxx

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    my cdc says to do it on a 2 week cycle....so next week you might have a massive loss so will even it out! Dont get dishearted, your doing amazing!!!
    xx

8. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I also am in the midst of a plateau week (I think ) but you have said your clothes size has went down?

The scales are just a number - sometimes its a boosting very motivating number, other times its a hell sent gremlin sent to test you.

How do you feel? Do you feel slimmer?

I always remember seeing a poster at the gym, saying "I wouldn't care if I weighed 18 stone, as long as I had a body like Liz Hurleys" and its true. I think at times we place too much reliance on the scales.

I bet you have a whoosh next week too. Hang in there!

9. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    i weigh in fortnightly at my CDC's as it does even out. You will have a big whoosh on the scales soon!

10. PennyJane

PennyJane Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hmm I'm not having a whoosh after the second week!!! Still I feel good and my clothes are fitting more and more each day x

I hope you see more results soon xx

11. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I'm in the middle of a plateau week myself I think, but after great losses over the last 3 weeks, I can't complain.I think the body sometimes just hangs onto water for no reason.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.