Staying the same....

Sculls

Silver Member
How does this make you feel?

I have had my best week ever! Had 2 x 1lb losses the previous weeks! No alcohol this year! Stayed within syns and 4 days success express....how have I stayed the same!? Well I know you can't tell me the answer to that but need to keep motivated this week....

Bodies are awkward things that don't always do what we want. Hormones, stress, loads of things could affect your expected weight loss. I know that is no comfort now, but you know the plan works. Stick with it and you should see your hard work rewarded next week.

Do you measure yourself? Maybe you have lost inches instead of lbs this week?

it is gutting my councillor says eat something different but i,m a creature of habit i like what i like,i always try to think what i would be eating if i was,nt on it welldone for no alcohol the whole of january lol alcohol is my biggest down fall but i have given myself a good talking to and decided i would love to be slim more than i love wine.

If I've had a really good week then I'd be pretty peed off with a STS but if I had had extra treats then I'd be grateful not to gain.
Hopefully it will be off next week :)

I am a little hormonal! Have eating so much veg and not much water (apart from today!) just had some Thorntons so that was silly! Crack on tomorrow and hope it shows next time ;)

it is gutting my councillor says eat something different but i,m a creature of habit i like what i like,i always try to think what i would be eating if i was,nt on it welldone for no alcohol the whole of january lol alcohol is my biggest down fall but i have given myself a good talking to and decided i would love to be slim more than i love wine.

I always lose my way when wine is involved so stopped for a while! Although to be honest it hasn't helped my losses x

How does this make you feel?

I have had my best week ever! Had 2 x 1lb losses the previous weeks! No alcohol this year! Stayed within syns and 4 days success express....how have I stayed the same!? Well I know you can't tell me the answer to that but need to keep motivated this week....

Gutting at this moment but if u have a good wk again I bet u have a huge loss next wi x hang in there x

I am on course for a STS tomorrow too and have been good. I have a week every month when no matter what I do I never ever lose. It will happen next week x

How do you know? Is it because you haven't for a few weeks and always do or because you weigh through the week? Hope you lose ;)

I am not letting it annoy me and I am all over this week - looking forward to at least 2 next week to make up for this week :) x

I have been stuck at this weight for bloomin ages now but its only myself to blame. I've been naughty and not doing SW 100%. I started off so well and now I am flagging :( Bah.

Thats good then x just spotted on another thread that you were going to be doing 30 ds that could have had an effect too x

To be honest I had only done it twice before WI. Do you think even that would have an effect? Plan is to exercise and drink plenty of water x

Argh I need to get my head straight! I haven't gone silly but I am not really on plan and dry January went out the window yesterday with about 400 drinks! Avoided all the bad hangover foods today but need to snap back to it x

Ooh yeah! My head loves me! I remember red wine, Ameretto, red wine, mojito, jugs of cocktails! Ha ha ha x

Back