Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Daily Diary

pinkpussy

I feel worthless. Sad. Unsexy. Alone. Emotionally damaged. Not myself at all.
But the best thing is I have the power to change this.
I restarted SS on Thursday but have managed to cheat all weekend. I have to accept and deal with all the horrible emotions that are making me binge. I have to have a TOTAL break from food until I get to goal. I cannot deal with the temptation so I will cut it all out thanks to SS.
Logging on daily last time helped me stay focused so here we go again :)

I am starting tomorrow after picking my shakes up on Thursday. I didn't want to risk the temptations of Halloween aftermath so tomorrow it is. I can totally understand all those feelings and I am hoping I now have the strength to see it through. Just keep thinking, it's only a short time in your life to reep the benefits for the rest xxx

Feel free to join. How are you both getting on? I'm doing ok bit noticed in paying more attention to my reflection and continue to over think.

Thank you :) ! I'm doing good today. My aim is to lose 3.5 to 4 stones. Gonna do SS+ . What about both of you?

I'm not doing to bad today and hoping I'm going to stay in this frame of mind. I was going to do the liquid stage two but finding myself doing stage one lol. I had a Choc mint shake this morning and a chicken and mushroom soup about 4.30 so I might just have porridge for tea. A bit backward I know haha. How have you both survived the day ( I avoid mirrors if I can lol) x

I have survived the day but omg it's difficult! I dreading day 2 ... Need determination to stay on track... I'm confused between ss and ss+... Any suggestions dragon drop?

I am struggling but doing ok. I'm currently 89 kg and will get down to 53 kg by April hopefully xx

Back