Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Starting on saturday 18th need to loose 10st

pookieboo

Hello so as my title says I need to loose 10 stone my first goal will be 2 :) xxx getting weighed Friday and start Saturday!!!! Xxx cannot wait to feel better xxx

Welcome babe, im planning on starting sturday hav abt 4st to lose. I was goin to start monday but im ill so couldnt lol.. Good luck and here for u if u need help or just a chat x

Welcome Pookie! :D I started yesterday and I have 12st to lose :D I'm in Kent as well, hehehe :D You can do it! :D What is your consultant like? :D Mine is so lovely, it really helps a lot that she is so understanding :D Best of luck to you on your first day! :D I was super excited too, and still am, heheh :D Keep your eyes on your goal and you will be fine :D

Starting on saturday 18th need to loose 10st

Hello so as my title says I need to loose 10 stone my first goal will be 2 :) xxx getting weighed Friday and start Saturday!!!! Xxx cannot wait to feel better xxx

Best of luck! You will have ups and downs but on the whole...def better! :) x

Hi Nazz, I'm on day 4 and the only thing I can say to you is drink loads I water. At the minute I'm averaging about 4 litres a day. The loo is my best friend at the minute ;-) the hunger pangs do pass quickly and I found doing a wee word search or crossword or reading took my mind off it.
Cheryl x

Hi pookie, good luck for today, as I just said to Nazz, keep busy and drink loads. I found day 3 (yesterday) the hardest although I still have to cook for my lot later, which will be a nightmare, but it will pass. Cheryl x

Hiya wow I didn't get any message to say I had replies xx finally started today xxx having a major headache xxx how's everyone else doing? X

Hi pookie boo, I'm currently sitting outside McDonald's while my lot munch crisps and cookies. Smell is killing me so hence why I am looking through this forum to take my mind off it. I have been fine so far, no headaches but I've been drinking around 4-5 litres of water today x

Aww bless yah Pookie, make sure you are rtinking plenty of water so you don't get dehydrated, that can cause headaches! :3 You'll be alright - i've just passed 48 hours, it's dragging by but i'm so proud :D Aww Cheryl, I feel yah... My sister only eats fast food (thin as a pin, naturally) and I had to take her food home in the car earlier... oh my goodness D: But I had my soup when I got home and i'm fine now :D Keep it up guys! :D

I'm so pissed off with myself!!! Hubby bought Chinese and I ate it Ffs :((( I'm wishi I had read these comments first help:((((

Dont be too hard on yourself! These things happen. Just forget it....enjoy the rest of your Saturday night and look forward to a new day tomorrow. If you've not ate anything else today either, then you've still ate less than a normal day.... It's done! Forget it! Look forward to a new day tomorrow....and if you feel the urge to eat....just think about how bad you felt after you ate the Chinese. After a few days on this diet you will start to see results, you'll start to feel so much better and positive about it then :).

Good luck :)

Thankyou so much!!!!! Xxx I feel awful!! Xxx here'sto tommorrow I must remember this site when I'm struggling!!! Funny how my first day and he buys a Chinese grrrrr! X

Awww it's super hard being around other people who aren't dieting D: Maybe sit and tell him how important it is to you and to be a bit more sensitive with food around you while you get used to it :D Don't be too hard on yourself, though :D As Carole said, it's still less than a normal day! :D And Chinese was the last meal I had before I started, and i'm at 48 hours now, so it is a good meal to end on, hehehe. :D Keep it up, don't worry! :D Hugs :D

Starting on saturday 18th need to loose 10st

Chinese was my last meal too. There's no point in beating yourself up...what's done is done...new day tomorrow and all that. X

Thread moved from 100% forum due to food references

Back