Step 2 810 - how did you do?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leightonsmommy, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. leightonsmommy

leightonsmommy New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Im due to start CD tomorrow. When I spoke to my CDC on the phone, she suggested that i start on 810. I have 3 to 4 stone to loose ( i would be happy with 3, ecstatic at 4, but dont want to set myself too high a hurdle initially :)) However after reading through all the threads, this step seems to be something that people go up to after a period of losses on SS and im worried im not going to lose much by starting here? Can you still go into ketosis on 810? If you have started your journey on 810 i would be grateful to hear how your losses have gone!
    TIA
    Leightonsmommy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    810 is a great one to start on. Some people go into ketosis, some don't, but either way it wont make a lot of difference because of the high protein level.

It's a fab plan. I have clients who have only ever done this one and they are losing really well :clap:

4. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi . I did ss for 3/4 days to get into ketosis. I have 3 products per day plus a 200 cal meal at night. I have now added skimmed milk and am still losing weight , i have lost a stone in 2 weeks. If you are over 5' 8 you need the extra calories to lose weight, otherwise you may go too low in cals and go into shutdown. The recommended cal intake to maintain a healthy weight in women averages at 2000 , so 810 is still very low. Drink plenty water, that is the key to good losses. The more rigidly you stick to the plan , the quicker you'll be off it . If you cheat it will set you back weeks. Keep that in mind if you are tempted. Remember , little pickers wear big knickers!!

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    That is SS+ though. 810 is more than that. The 5'8" thing just applies to SS :)

6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hiya, I am due to start CD on 26th of this month and will be doing the 810 plan.

Good Luck Xx

7. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    going from ss+ to the 810 plan wasnt much change in the weight loss to be honest over a monthly period, i was doing ok on the 810 plan, its not a bad one tbh

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.