Step 2 - let's do this thing!!!

terrimcg88

Hey up everyone! I've been on step 2 for 1 week now (weigh in today) and just thought I'd start my own diary because I feel bad being so nosy and not having a post myself!! It's really helpful reading everyone else's stories, and comforting knowing we've all got the same goal! I'm on step 2 for medical reasons but major respect to anyone on the lower stages, that meal at night is the most exciting part of my day haha! But I love it. I love the shakes and am obsessed with the bars. Porridge was however not my friend. Ugh.

Ive started at 13 stone 5 and have set myself mini goals, but want to ideally get to 11 stone. I've been yo-yo dieting for the last 4 years, and I honestly think that's why my weight crept up so much. My marriage also broke down recently which didn't help, so I feel like it's my time to concentrate on myself for a change :flirt2:

Hoping to make some cambridge friends along the way because my own friends just look at me like I'm mad when I say I'm hopping on another diet!

Loves x

I started on step 2 today. Im 11st 5lb and Im hoping to get down to 8st 12lb but am aiming for 9st 7lb first.

So far so good! My day looks like this:

9/10am - shake

1pm - meal of protein & veg

5pm - bar

9.30/10pm - shake

I am at work 9.30-3.30 and then college between 6&9 on tues and thurs so shouldn't find it too hard. Monday im also at college 5-7 so again that shouldn't be too hard.

Weekends, Weds & Fri.. will be my challenges xx

Thanks for the messages! I had my first weigh in on Tuesday and lost 5lbs, I was chuffed. I had a bit of a wobble last night and had about a 500cal binge, so went to the gym and gave myself a wee pep talk this morning. I tend to struggle just before bedtime as I have all three products during the day and then my meal when I finish work - if I don't have the three products I feel faint and light headed, which is a no go in my job as I'm a busy beauty therapist, going to talk to my consultant about this next week :)

I did the same as you yesterday and left my meal to the evening, seriously I nearly passed out.

I have shake at 10am

Lunch at 1

A shake at 4/5pm

Then a bar just before bed at around 9.

Well done on your loss :) xx

Maybe I will try and do that instead (having my main meal during the day) guess it's all trial an error until you work out what works best! Do you get not get hungry in the evening doing it that way? I think I have the appetite of a rhino sometimes!

Already getting a bit stuck on meals to make, any nice recipes you've come across? If I ever eat chicken and broccoli again it will be too soon :L xx

Hello. I've just started in step 2 (first weigh in on thurs!). I'm currently 12st 2 and am aiming to get to 10 (or just under).

Struggling with hunger in evening but think it might be due to the smell if delicious food wafting from my husbands dinner!

Would be great to get some support as I'm reluctant to tell friends etc what I'm doing. Think I'm feeling bad/embarrassed that I've got myself into the position where I need to do such a strict diet to get back to a healthy weight.... x

Back