Step 2

alisoncuthbert

Just wondering when people moved from SS up to step 2? I've lost just over 2 stones and looking to lose roughly another stone and a half. I was thinking of going up to step 2 in a couple of weeks potentially....

I am 16lbs off goal and I have moved up this week. My body was telling me it was time to start eating food again. I don't think there's any rule on how far off goal you should be before moving onto step 2...just when you feel ready I think :)

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

Once your bmi gets to 25 you need to move up the plans. Otherwise it really is up to you when feels right

I just saw this, don't know how I missed it! I think it feels like the right time, even though I'm in ketosis I've been feeling hungry, was wondering if that was my body telling me it's ready to start having some food lol. Had a SS+ meal tonight and felt great cooking and eating again! Will speak to my counsellor on Monday and see what she thinks!

I just saw this, don't know how I missed it! I think it feels like the right time, even though I'm in ketosis I've been feeling hungry, was wondering if that was my body telling me it's ready to start having some food lol. Had a SS+ meal tonight and felt great cooking and eating again! Will speak to my counsellor on Monday and see what she thinks!

Yes I was exactly the same, was in ketosis but was finding I was starting to get hungry and the little meal helped...I'm obsessed with eggs...scrambled at the moment lol. But for me I felt it was important to listen to my body as if I just pushed it in the 3 packs a day and no meal I think I'd have ended up going on a real binge.

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

Back