Step points

xxmariexx

Silver Member
Hi all,

I'm planning on starting weight watchers again tomorrow. Know the diet inside out so going to try and do it with the apps and hopefully support on here without going to a class. I just used to weigh and go anyway.

I know its a personal thing but was wondering if anyone knows how many steps to earn points? I'm 17 stones and 5" 5".

Thanks x

I've got no idea as never used a pedometer. I just to calculate it through the WW app- I just selected walking as the activity and how long for and it would be 2pp or something for 30 mins.

Thanks for replying :). I use the app if it's an actual walk. I try and accumulate steps throughout the day by parking further away, walking round the shops etc. I don't use my exercise points but was just curious as to how many steps = a point

Oh yes Liz. You can gain exercise points that you can eat if you want :). So get that exercise bike dusted down. You've shamed me into clearing the coats from my power plate. Too early to jump on it tho. I live in a flat and the vibration is terrible. Don't want to shake the couple downstairs from their bed :)

Would be good if we all had pedometers and did a challenge of so many steps per week.

How many is it they say we should walk a day??? Is it 10, 000????

It is 10,000. I'm lucky if I hit 5000 and that's on a day I've made an effort :0. We should set up a challenge. Might get me moving x

Ive just found a thread in the off topic section. Ive put an app on my phone and I start tomorrow

Hi Marie, im starting tomorrow just using the apps from home. Like you I've done ww a good few times lol! I've got 4 stone to loose. Good luck!!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think I could go with a pedometer too. The exercise bike still has my washing all over it, not got very far today!....

Hi Marie, im starting tomorrow just using the apps from home. Like you I've done ww a good few times lol! I've got 4 stone to loose. Good luck!!! Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hi Laura, I've done ok today. Still have 6 points left :). Oh what to have! I've a massive 6 stones to loose. I too am using the apps from home. I just used to weigh and go when I went to class, so was wasting money. Good luck to you too. We can do this :)

Back