Steph's Diary - So close to the ten's.....!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
:) Hey guys! Good to be back! Had loads of touble with the internet (not to mentioon the diet!) But im finally back! I no longer go to WW classes but for the past week Ive folowed the diet! Had my first WI this morning and lost 5lbs :) Not long until Im back in the 10's! And I want to be there by June!!! Wish me luck again.... I think this calls for a fresh diary!! :p xxx

WELCOME BACK!!!! We missed you! :)

WOW ! Well done on your 116lbs! It motivates me more to realise how people can have so much will power :) Thats why Ive missed this place! xxx

I remember you! Its only been a month I think he he! Sure it was you who recommended the almond slices ??? xxx

Welcome back :D Great start with a 5lbs loss and I'm looking forward to reading the new diary :)

Lacey x

WOW ! Well done on your 116lbs! It motivates me more to realise how people can have so much will power :) Thats why Ive missed this place! xxx

Thanks hun. This place is amazing for inspiration, help and advice. Your weight loss is looking good too hun.

Ive missed this place! Ive still had Marie on hand to sort of help, but just as I get on track she's slipped! help her!! he he! Ive said all I can I think :p xxx

The heat in on! he he! The summer is almost here, and so are the BBQ's and party's and holidays!!!! OOOhhh Im so excited, I know we can all do it! We are on this site for a reason :) xxx

Back