Steph's EE picture diary....the good and the bad!

*steph*

Hello all! I've already got a thread in the weight loss diary thread but haven't really put much of a food diary in there so I thought I would combine the both in another thread here. I'm 12st 0.5lb at the minute and got 3 stone to lose! I have tried to lose weight so many times before in my life but because of my lack of willpower I always fall off the wagon and end up back in my old ways. Not this time round though!

My WI day is Wednesday (10am) and lat week I got 6.5lb off. This week the scales reckon 1lb off which makes me nervous because I don't want to fail and end up STS. That's why I thought a good motivation would be taking pictures of what I eat throughout the day as and when I eat them (so I can discover my 'bad' times) whether it's a nice big salad or a big unhealthy naughty treat. Then at the end of the day I can sum it all up and put my thoughts! Comments etc would be appreciated because it'll spur me on to keep posting pictures; and taking a picture of a bag of fish and chips will be embarrassing so it'll make me less likely to do it :) I'm determined to get rid of this 3 stone once and for all!!

Back