Stepping up onto the wagon!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Helloooooooo to all in the weird and wonderful world of CD!! I'm back!! 'OH NO' I hear you cry - yes its me - but gone is the moaning minnie from days of old, here is the new, super positive, loving life, incredibly happy me! :D
After a good few months of feeling depressed & increasingly sorry for myself i've made a few (million) changes and am in a hugely better place (emotionally & psychologically) than i was before. I've started my own business (OMG! I must be crazy!!), have thrown out the old clothes & have a completely new wardrobe, am actually taking care of myself (for the first time in ages) have been investing time and money in myself & am now ready (as ready as i'll ever be) to start with CD again and shift this weight for good!!!
I'm not just gonna throw myself into ss after eating junk for days on end, mainly because thats just too hard, but am going to cut down on my carbs and then cut them pretty much completely before starting ss so that it will be easier to stick to for the first few days (also going to be upping my water, so will be peeing for england the next few days! :eek:) Having at least 7 stone to lose before i feel comfortable, I'm thinking i can be in a sexy little black dress this Christmas (instead of jeans and a baggy top!)

I know what you're thinking, 'yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before Ray, tell us another one.......pigs fly??!' lol
Well this time its gonna be different! *stamps foot*

(((BIG HUGS)))

Hi Rayven, great to have you back hun and sounding so upbeat and positive. You sound like you've really given it some thought and it is a great plan to cut down your carbs first, should make the transition into SS that bit easier.

Wishing you all the luck in the world and you know where we are if you need anything at all.

Georgie
x

Hello, and welcome back!

Hey Dancing, nose away hun.......I'm (going to be) selling 925 silver jewellery (mainly with semi precious stones) via the net & at craft events etc. Still in the early stages of setting up but its keeping me occupied which is the main thing. I now have something other than food to occupy my waking thoughts! lol

Sounds like just my sort of thing Rayven, wouldn't mind a net link when you are up and running.

Gx

Yeah i'll def post it when i'm all sorted. I love your new after pic Porgeous, you look absolutely stunning hun!!

Thanks Rayven! Looking forward to the link, I am a bit of an earring addict I have more pairs than I care to count!

Gx

Well, good for you Ray. No reason at all why this time you won't succeed.

No reason at all why this time you won't succeed
Well i went into town today and already they're starting to get all the summer gear in (even though it was snowing today!) & I've already started dreading the warmer weather as i always end up looking like an overgrown tomato with my bright red face, even if i get a couple of stone off before then, then it'll be a lot more comfortable.
I am a bit of an earring addict I have more pairs than I care to count!
I 'm a bit of a magpie, i love anything sparkly!! Only problem is though that now i've got some suppliers lined up i'm looking at all the things that 'I' want rather than stock items !! That may turn out to be a problem - i'll end up wanting to keep everything!!

Ooh I love silver jewellery, I would love the link when it's available too! xx

welocme back rayven, wow you sound so positive this time round. were all here for support. come on we will both be in nice dresses this christmas :) :)

Hello,

didn't know you before but anybody so positive is good to know...

I love silver stuff aswell...most of your business will come from all the renewed minimins....lol

take care and all the luck

xxx

Hello and welcome back. You sound like you are in a good place just now and I hope that continues for you and you finally conquer your weight demons.

You will get there, just remember this positivity when the tough times come. You will be in that wee black dress in no time.

Thanks gals!! I've missed all the chatty banter but didn't want to come back when i was feeling so crappy. I AM going to do it this time!! Everything seems to have been clicking for me recently so hopefully the ssing will be the same. Probably going to start in a week so i have the chance to cut out all the rubbish - have started already - its Easter and there's chocolate flying about all over the house - the kids have gone hyper - but i haven't given in - I'm starting as i mean to go on. I'll probably have to update my ticker when i start because i haven't weighed myself for ages and i have no idea how much i've put on!! Am slightly worried i might keel over when i see my weight, but never mind at least i'm doing something about it now. How have you all been doing??? I think you're all complete starts for sticking with it, even if you do have your off days.

wow, you are determined! Good on ya!!
Im a re-starter too, but this time is the last................

Im a re-starter too, but this time is the last................

I always say that, but when it comes down to it something always gets in the way (food! lol)
This time will be different though, i'm 30 next year and i'm soooooo not going to be over weight for that!!

Back