Sticking my head round the door

Starlight

Gold Member
Well I've done it. I've said farewell over on Exante and I'm about to move my diary and weigh in threads

Sooooo I'm now officially a S and S'er :) x

Welcome!

Welcome Sandy. I knew we'd convert you. You hung out here too much not to come over to the dark side eventually :). Good luck on your S&S journey - so when is your next WI?

It's good to have you here (officially!). You always have so much good advice for us, you're most welcome.

Good luck with s&s! Be very interested in how you do. Am so tempted to swap completely but the Exante bars for lunch on the go keep me going. Are you now 100% s&s?

Welcome 2 s&s starlight.

Welcome starlight that's great news

Welcome Sandy. I knew we'd convert you. You hung out here too much not to come over to the dark side eventually :). Good luck on your S&S journey - so when is your next WI?

I have to admit Im hanging around here way more than Exante lol

Had my wi yesterday - 1lb short of 3 stones :mad:

It's good to have you here (officially!). You always have so much good advice for us, you're most welcome.

Awww thank you :)

Good luck with s&s! Be very interested in how you do. Am so tempted to swap completely but the Exante bars for lunch on the go keep me going. Are you now 100% s&s?

Well apart from the occasional Exante porridge - yes :)

OMG I just spat my hot chocolate out !

Hope its not the worst news ever ;)

Good luck with S & S Sandy. Which products have you bought?

Irene xx

Ive got a good range of them Irene, some shakes, bars, chicken and tomato soup and bought a pack of meals... loving it :)

lol No of course not , just a bit surprised , I always thought of you as hardcore Exante

I hope you love it and good luck with the losses

:D

xx

Back