Sticking point

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kirstie007, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kirstie007

Kirstie007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.6lb(6.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,

Any advice welcome.

I've weighed myself again this morning and am still 11st 13lb. I've been this weight for the past 4 days and it doesn't seem to be moving.

My ketostix have moved from deep pink to light pink, I haven't done anything different so why cant I move past this weight?

It's not bowel stuff as I'm keeping regular and making sure I drink at least 2ltrs of water a day often more.

I'm only in week 2 so should be loosing more than this surely?

I really hope this starts to move soon :(

Kirstie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evil evie

evil evie Member

hi im in week 2 also and have found for the past 3 mornings my weight has stayed the same. i havent cheated and have drunk my water so am not sure if this is a common thing it will be ood to hear others reply.

4. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi kirstie,

Last time I did the diet I didn't lose much in week 2 (1lb I think) and nothing at all in week 3! I was majorly dis heartened but my mum pushed me to keep going and in week 4 I lost 8lbs!

Our bodies are funny things and I think everyone reacts differently. It will catch up I promise! Just keep at it.

Good luck Hun xxx

5. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi kirstie,

Last time I did the diet I didn't lose much in week 2 (1lb I think) and nothing at all in week 3! I was majorly dis heartened but my mum pushed me to keep going and in week 4 I lost 8lbs!

Our bodies are funny things and I think everyone reacts differently. It will catch up I promise! Just keep at it.

Good luck Hun xxx

6. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good advice from Batlo above Kirsty, im sure it will be fine come weigh in day xx

7. Kirstie007

Kirstie007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.6lb(6.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Girls,

Think the paranoia is setting in, its so hard to keep going we want results and now!

x

8. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    Week 2 is notoriously horrendous for any diet. Some people can even gain weight (God forbid on this diet though!). In my second week I stayed the same all week and then dropped 2lb overnight for weigh in. 2lb is so disappointing for all the suffering, but I'm hopeful that week 3 (Monday weigh in) will bring me a better loss - although scales not moved much yet!

Stick with it ;)

xx

9. Nikki040280

Nikki040280 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am on week two this week and after feeling great last week this week I feel so so hungry. Managed a 100% so far so that is good. When does this hunger subsude or do you think it is just my mood this week. Please let me know how you guys got on x

10. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey sweetie.. batlo has the right idea.. just keep youre water intake up..i have about 3 and a bit ltrs a day... thats all you can do..it you stick to the book it is impossible to not lose weight over time...remember that just because you weigh in on a certain day,doesnt mean that your body know that and drops weight just for that day.. you might drop a few pounds the day after your weigh in..you never know.. just keep at it and youll lose it..
    chin up...xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.