• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sticking point

S: 11st8.0lb C: 10st11.4lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 0st10.6lb(6.54%)
Hi All,

Any advice welcome.

I've weighed myself again this morning and am still 11st 13lb. I've been this weight for the past 4 days and it doesn't seem to be moving.

My ketostix have moved from deep pink to light pink, I haven't done anything different so why cant I move past this weight?

It's not bowel stuff as I'm keeping regular and making sure I drink at least 2ltrs of water a day often more.

I'm only in week 2 so should be loosing more than this surely?

I really hope this starts to move soon :(

Kirstie x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi im in week 2 also and have found for the past 3 mornings my weight has stayed the same. i havent cheated and have drunk my water so am not sure if this is a common thing it will be ood to hear others reply.

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Hi kirstie,

Last time I did the diet I didn't lose much in week 2 (1lb I think) and nothing at all in week 3! I was majorly dis heartened but my mum pushed me to keep going and in week 4 I lost 8lbs!

Our bodies are funny things and I think everyone reacts differently. It will catch up I promise! Just keep at it.

Good luck Hun xxx

S: 17st4lb C: 15st8lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.92%)
Hi kirstie,

Last time I did the diet I didn't lose much in week 2 (1lb I think) and nothing at all in week 3! I was majorly dis heartened but my mum pushed me to keep going and in week 4 I lost 8lbs!

Our bodies are funny things and I think everyone reacts differently. It will catch up I promise! Just keep at it.

Good luck Hun xxx

S: 11st8.0lb C: 10st11.4lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 0st10.6lb(6.54%)
Thanks Girls,

Think the paranoia is setting in, its so hard to keep going we want results and now!

x

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
S: 20st12.4lb C: 17st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st4.9lb(16.04%)
Week 2 is notoriously horrendous for any diet. Some people can even gain weight (God forbid on this diet though!). In my second week I stayed the same all week and then dropped 2lb overnight for weigh in. 2lb is so disappointing for all the suffering, but I'm hopeful that week 3 (Monday weigh in) will bring me a better loss - although scales not moved much yet!

Stick with it ;)

xx

G: 12st2lb
I am on week two this week and after feeling great last week this week I feel so so hungry. Managed a 100% so far so that is good. When does this hunger subsude or do you think it is just my mood this week. Please let me know how you guys got on x

hey sweetie.. batlo has the right idea.. just keep youre water intake up..i have about 3 and a bit ltrs a day... thats all you can do..it you stick to the book it is impossible to not lose weight over time...remember that just because you weigh in on a certain day,doesnt mean that your body know that and drops weight just for that day.. you might drop a few pounds the day after your weigh in..you never know.. just keep at it and youll lose it..
chin up...xx