sticking to it

confused

Hello everyone
hope ur all doing well .im new on here im on the cd ss,I have about 3st 71b to lose .Im5 feet tall and really want to lose 2 stone by the 9th of July,as after that will be the month of Ramadan and I will have to have an month off,tmrw is my first weigh in so I hope I gt a good loss not cheated once stuck to 5 pints of water at least. Hope U R all doing really well I have been on this site reading everybodies posts U are all so motivating and that's made me even stronger.I still cook for 3kids and hubby every day but I keep reminding my self how unhappy I am with my weight so I have to MUSTstick to it to c the results. I just. Worried because I don't have a huge amount to lose I my not get much losses. Any way we can all do it if we R determined xxxxx any one in the same boat as me ?love to hear frm U guys xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks babypat will keep U all updated.by the way just wanted to ask how do I chek if anyone has replied to my post I rubbish with computersxxxx

Hi im Sarah and 24yrs old 5ft4 and on ss!!! Been on it for 3 days now and doing ok! I have to cook for my son and partner and find that part the hardest! However like you I tell myself I need to do this for me! I have 3stone to loose to get to where I should be but I really want to loose 4!! Anyways Hun good luck xxx

Hey there Sarah Lou well done for hanging on in there for 3 days We can do this and we will no matter what! First 3 days R the hardest trust me it does and wil get easier will update to tomorrow on my first weight loss good luk xx

Hey guys had my second weigh in lost 4lb and 9 inches pleased with the results ,,,;-)

hey,
well done on your weight loss so far. Ramadan will be a challenge, I'm worried about piling on weight for my birthday and undoing all this hard work. So how will that work? Sorry I'm nossie :D you don't have to answer. I understand there is fasting during daylight hours? Hmm, well good luck :)
I think your right the first 3 days really are the hardest.

hey,
well done on your weight loss so far. Ramadan will be a challenge, I'm worried about piling on weight for my birthday and undoing all this hard work. So how will that work? Sorry I'm nossie :D you don't have to answer. I understand there is fasting during daylight hours? Hmm, well good luck :)
I think your right the first 3 days really are the hardest.

Hey there hope ur doing good? Don't worry about ur b'day I mean have a day off then get bak on track do ur best, and as for Ramadan I wil have to have a month off bca, its just not possible to have 3shakes between 5 hours that we can eat , we eat before sunrise and then nothing whatsoever untill sunset xxxxx so gona be tricky but hey rewards R that count xxgud luck to U

Hi! It's great your getting through the first few days I'm on day 23 and 22 lbs lighter. Its such an amazing feeling just keep that goal in mind and you'll soar through it! HAPPY DIETING x

Ahh ok, yeah 3 shakes in 5 hours would be a bit much. though I guess if that was all you were eating, you could have one of the soups? and a shake or something.

My plan is to share a starter, so only have one or two bits of garlic bread. A main and no pudding. For the main I will get salad.

Back