Sticking with it during a plateau - worth it!!!

Bellisdaisy

Well as the title says - I am so glad I have stuck with this diet even when the weight loss stopped for a whole ten days!!!
This week has been fab and although I have changed nothing, the weight has started falling off again!! Just thought I'd share so that anybody else who is having a tough time and no losses can see that it will come off if you keep going with it.
:D

Well done for sticking with it!!! You lost so much in your first two weeks, so it's not that surprising you didn't lose in your third week. I try to think of staying the same, as a week of stabilising my weight, and remind myself that at least it's not a gain! :Dx

Fantastic bell, your patience payed off x

Fantastic, well done!!

That's fantastic news well done.

Great. If you're on a pc you'll see I plateaus for about 4 weeks at obe stage- you get over that bump eventually!! X

I wish I had kept a record of my weight loss from start to finish to look back at it..... I think I initially lost weight every week but then started to have one week in three where I would either STS or lose a teeny tiny amount - but the next week, like you I would lose loads....... Dukan works in mysterious ways and honestly the weeks I stayed the same I still felt thinner!!!!! Well done for sticking with it!

Back