• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stil sticking to New Year's resolution

helzzz

loves SW!!
S: 16st6lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 5st7lb(33.48%)
Hi all. I've just realised that we're now over half way through this year and I'm still sticking to my New Year's resolution - not to eat McDonalds, KFC, Burger King or take-away pizza and to also lose weight. I'm feeling very proud to say I'm still sticking to that and have lost 2 stone since then. :D:D

What were your resolutions? Are you stil sticking to them?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Clavicles

Gold Member
S: 13st10lb C: 9st4.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 4st5.4lb(31.98%)
Well done! Mine was to lose weight and get fit. I've now lost almost 4 stone and am now running 4 miles 4/5 times a week :D

It's the first time EVER that I have stuck to my New Year Resolutions :eek:

Hollie5by5

S: 14st6.5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st12.5lb(20%)
Wow u have Both done fab, I think I need some of your will power not eat McDonalds :)

Pigcity - did you build it up gradually with the running, I would love to run 4 miles, also did it speed up your weightloss ?

Clavicles

Gold Member
S: 13st10lb C: 9st4.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 4st5.4lb(31.98%)
Wow u have Both done fab, I think I need some of your will power not eat McDonalds :)

Pigcity - did you build it up gradually with the running, I would love to run 4 miles, also did it speed up your weightloss ?
Thank you, you are doing great too. I still have the occasional McD's/takeaway - I haven't been that good!

I built it up gradually, from walking to run/walk/run and eventually I was able to run the whole thing. I don't know if it has sped up the weight loss but it has helped tone me up and also I'm not as quick to eat rubbish on the days that I run, I get a boost from it. I was really, really unfit when I started but it's got easier as I've got lighter.
x