Still 100%!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Loopy!, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Up until my holiday I stuck to CD 100% - 9 weeks in total!

Had a week off and really couldn't manage food much, my stomach must be so much smaller now.

2 weeks after getting back on CD i am still at 100%. I haven't found it as hard 'restarting' as everyone said. Just want to let people know that after a holiday you can be back to 100% with willpower and determination:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Well done! and only 0.75lbs on, that's really good :eek:

I'm planning to stick to 1000 or 1200 when I go on my holidays this year :)

4. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i second that,
    I had to take off almost 3-4 months for my exam and a work related assignment. I put on 6lbs which i now have lost. Its all about making up ur mind and drawing a line. i was making healthy options and cal couting during my break + gym. I did eat junk during actual exam times as it was v pressured time for me, which is why i may have put on them pounds but i found it OK to get back to CD.

5. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    That's really good Loopy well done!
    I have 100% SS for 10 weeks now and I am on holiday for nearly 4 weeks from 5th August but plan to get straight back to SS when I am back. Heard so many horror stories about restarting so really good to hear a possitive one!! x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done loopy :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.