Still at it!

Zayna

I only planned on two or three weeks but I'm into week four. Or am I, I get mixed up. I had my fourth weigh in (including start weight) last Saturday and I've lost 17lb in total.

Whatever. Still going strong, never hungry, I hold my hand up that I've had days where I've not been 100% but have not once binged myself stupid, it has been a bite of something and that's that. And I've not been out of ketosis once, I test every day.

I'm pleased with how it's going. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

well done,,keep at it until youre ready to stop... great job on doing so well...:D

Well done Zayna... Keep at it x

You have it sussed...well done Zayna and keep going until you are ready to leave...are you planning on refeed before xmas as well?

You have it sussed...well done Zayna and keep going until you are ready to leave...are you planning on refeed before xmas as well?

Yes, there is no way I can miss a Christmas and all the trimmings, you never know how many you've got left!

Life is too short to be on a permanent diet. When they're nailing my lid down I won't be glad I didn't have that mince pie... I'll wish I'd eaten the whole box.

Yes, there is no way I can miss a Christmas and all the trimmings, you never know how many you've got left!

Life is too short to be on a permanent diet. When they're nailing my lid down I won't be glad I didn't have that mince pie... I'll wish I'd eaten the whole box.

I LOVE YOUR THINKING!!!!!!! x x x

Back