still cold anyone???????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

hi everyone, when I was doing LT I was really really cold all the time, I am on day 3 now and not cold yet but just wondering if anyone is still feeling cold even with this nice weather?
    Should I not put my fluffy slippers and dressing gown away just yet??? ha ha ha!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been the opposite, having massive sweats and not cos of the heat lol

4. minnie_me

minnie_me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9.8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1.3lb(27.83%)
    Diet:
    Dukan (Cruise Phase)
    Actually, my core temperature must have been off before I started this. Lately I had been feeling very hot in the warm weather (just this year really)
    I was in NY during the heat wave there and it was so warm, I found it hard (well it was 32 C one of the days in a an overcrowded city!!) but since I started LT I feel like I've gone back to what I was when I had a normal temp, if that makes sense !!

So, in short, no I haven't felt cold....yet, lol !! :p

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I've been freezing on this all the way through up to about a week ago. It's lovely not to be cold at last. I have office windows open and a tshirt on. This time 2 weeks ago I was still having to put the heater on first thing and wear a jumper to just warm up a bit.

So glad my hands and nose are warm for a change. Got me a bit down after a while.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.