Still fat! And needing a few diet buddies, anyone up for the challenge?

Mrs*S

Hi guys, well I have floated around this forum for a while now, still trying to lose weight, I am currently 16 stone and would really want to be about 11, (By December if possible! I wanna meet David Tennant so that will be my insentive, he is at a Doctor Who convention) So I am gonna start with the Paleo diet. I have a butchers and a green grocers just down the road so I can easily use those for my food, Starting this asap as I really need a boost as I am feeling sluggish all the time and just troughing all sorts of junk!

I need a diet buddy if anyone wants to help and spur me along, and I will do the same for them. Going now to empty my fridge of all the crap :)

Wish me luck I think I am gonna need it ( I am rubbish at sticking to things so feel free to give me a kick now and again!)

Kristen x

Hey I'll happily be your diet buddy Hun I'm doing the primal diet which is slightly different but not much xx trouble is I go to Canada a week on sat but will still be doing the diet without any cheats and will log in when I get wifi x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh brilliant, thanks Nicola, will be nipping to the butchers later to do a shop :)

Mrs*S said:
Oh brilliant, thanks Nicola, will be nipping to the butchers later to do a shop :)

What did you get ??? You'll feel
Amazing doing this I do x

Hey mrs s how you doing ???

Back