• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Still going

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
I am now on day 5 and well into ketosis, I cant believe I have made it this far after so many months of trying.
Scales say I have lost 7lbs so far but official weigh is on monday.
Well done Springador!!!

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
Heyyy well done both of you. A good start hey? There's no stopping you now x

I am now on day 5 and well into ketosis, I cant believe I have made it this far after so many months of trying.
Scales say I have lost 7lbs so far but official weigh is on monday.
Well done Springador :D not many more sleeps now til you have a whole week under your belt !!!

GREAT !!!!

look forward to hearin your official WI on Monday !

Debz xx

I could almost duplicate your thread. I'm also on day five, well into Kitosis and scales also say a 7lbs weight loss!!!

WEll done you!!!
Essexmum - WELL DONE :D

fingers crossed for a great WI next week.....

Debz xx

S: 13st1lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 1st4lb(9.84%)
WELL DONE TO BOTH OF YOU! AM NOT THAT FAR AHEAD FROM YOU GUYS.. AS I'VE MADE IT TO DAY 7! LETS KEEP IT UP!!

Sarah xx

S: 14st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st2lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.59%)
Weigh in this morning and I have lost 8lb which I am really pleased about, the only thing is I was so happy I wanted to eat, I didnt but the urge to do this was strong.

Start 11/02/08 12st 9lbs
Week 1 -8lbs 12st 1lb
Week 2
Week 3
Week4

Well done Springador!

I am new to this Site and I am on day 2 of the diet...hoping to shift some weight really fast.

I was just wondering how you are finding it now that you are at the ketosis stage... Does the hunger just decrease altogether??

I found day one no problems, didnt even eat everything I had to cause I was REALLY hungover and didnt feel like eating.

Still doing ok this morning, although its only 10:20 - I think tomorrow and wednesday may the hardest days...

In relation to the bad breath - I have stocked up on sugar free gum, listerine strips and golds breath spray.

If I use all these, can I combat the bad breath along with brushing 4-5 times per day?

I know it is supposed to be bad and I really dont want to have it, as I have a first date on Wednesday night.

Well done again:talk017:

Maria

Current Weight: 12 stone 8lbs

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

S: 14st0lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st2lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.59%)
Hi Maria,
I am not quite so hungry now but I do have moments when I really crave things, like today it was current buns I so longed for one or six if I went back to my old ways.
I do feel better in myself though and my clothes are starting to get feel a bit loser which keeps me going. I have a lot of outfits I want to wear and I am determined this time I will wear them.

:)Hey Springador,

Thats great and fair play for resisting the current buns - takes a lot of will power and you are doing it.

I had to eat properly today (day 3) and eat carbs, as I fainted badly this morning and whacked my head off the hotpress door and have a splitting headache since :(

I am really annoyed, as I had made it to day 3, but its not worth risking my health for.... I also had to take day off work, as I could barely move afterwards and my head was so sore....

Might get back on it in a day or two when I feel better.

Congrats on your progress so far, you are doing REALLY well:eek:

Take care,

Maria :p