Still here, sorry been quiet!! Positive vibes coming your way!!

Sez

has started again!!
Just things been busy, and I've been getting on with it!!

As of last week, my 6th on RC I have lost 2st 1.5lb!!:D (Not updated my profile stats yet tho!) Do we get certificates for stones lost other than one, as I had one for the first stone but no more?

Tried my first aerobics class with Helen, my amazing RC lady. (Usually do salsacise). Loved it so much am thinking of upping my monthly direct debit so I am encouraged to keep going!! What on earth is going on, this so isnt me??

I am going swimming, first time for years, this Fri, as all local county council staff get a free swim after school on a Friday at the nearby leisure centre. I look totally foul in a swimsuit, my arms are HUGE, my legs all dimply etc but if I can get in the water fast, maybe not many will see me!

AND, my big incentive to keep on, is a cheapy break flying to Dublin with hubby in Oct, for our 20th anniversary. Never flown Ryanair before, and am concerned wont fit it the seats or will need a seat belt extension. That would be the death of me, so I just MUST keep on!!

Wishing you all every success and will come back very soon. Thanks for all the support shared too. xxxxx

yey, your doing so well :) must admit i've been attempting to diet for a while now. I had baby #2 in Feb and actually was down a stone less than before i got pregnant due to eating a gestational diabetes diet. I went a bit mad after i had my son and ate everything i couldn't whilst pregnant, chocolate & carb overload lol. This is the first diet i've been able to get my head around and feel positive about even though its only day 2 lol.
Off to McDonalds later but already looked up what i can eat so grilled chicken salad, fruit bag and a diet coke for me :)

yey, your doing so well :) must admit i've been attempting to diet for a while now. I had baby #2 in Feb and actually was down a stone less than before i got pregnant due to eating a gestational diabetes diet. I went a bit mad after i had my son and ate everything i couldn't whilst pregnant, chocolate & carb overload lol. This is the first diet i've been able to get my head around and feel positive about even though its only day 2 lol.
Off to McDonalds later but already looked up what i can eat so grilled chicken salad, fruit bag and a diet coke for me :)

sounds like you are really in a positive place!!! Imagine checking out McD so soon, thats amazing. I have been a couple of times, either sending kids in while waiting in the car, or a lunchtime visit with colleagues and nursing a solo diet coke!!!

Goodluck!! xx

Back