Still here.... sort of!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sez, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been posting for a while. The thing is I let myself get overtaken by my "issues" with my CDC, and fell far from the wagon.

I can no longer post as a CD 100% gal, as I am now going to do my own thing, with low carb products (shakes, porridge and bars would you beleive!!) and a really good multi vitamin, plus a green & white meal a la SS+.

Having said that, I love this section of Minis,it really feels like home to me and I would love to keep reading & posting of thats ok. (There is no section for us DIY-ers!!! )I wont refer to food, nor would I ever decry CD as I think it is a fantastic plan & works brilliantly. There are some amazing CDCs out there, but from my experience and what I have read some blummin awful ones too. :sigh:

I am happy to start a thread somewhere on Minis about my new epxerience (maybe a members only diary?) just in case I gain any useful tips or advice along the way.

Initially I am aiming to return to 12stone, then from then on in , I will re-assess where I realistically want to be. I will start a new losses chart from Monday (when I plan to start my new regime), as I have just bought some scales that weigh, take body fat, body water, muscle density and bone mass measurements...!!!! (HOW????)

Wish me luck...... altho I feel I have made a huge decision & a weight (no pun intended) has really lifted from my shoulders!! I am more upbeat than for ages, and boy I AM so going to to this. How could I fail, with all your fab support???

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Hi Sez..

Sorry to hear of your issues with your CDC, Hope its all resolved now.

Good luck for the rest of your journey!! :D
  4. milena_woking

milena_woking Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck on ur diet , keep poting hun:)
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with the rest of your journey :)
  6. Kazzie

Kazzie Member

Good luck!
  7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

lots of luck Sez - you can do it x
  8. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Good luck with it Sez - you have to be happy with your weight loss method and it sounds like you are, so you can only succeed.
  9. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    all the best and keep posting x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.