• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

STILL HERE!!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
:Djust so you all didnt think i had chickened out, im still here! waiting to start :eek:
even though i didnt really stick to the diet, i told you i couldnt/wouldnt be able to :wave_cry::break_diet:
i really hope i can do this diet though!, anyone else fail diets just before starting cd? :sigh:

5weeks to goo! :eek::D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
Hi kimmie! Don't worry about not sticking to your diet - you WILL stick to CD. I really like your posts cos they show that you have really thought about what you are doing and you will be well prepared when your five weeks are up! xx

Kimmie, I failed tons of diets, even the cutting down on carbs pre CD didnt work for me, I failed massively on that too :D

Something kicked in with CD, dunno what it was, and 5st lighter, I did it, yip I did it!!! You can too ;)

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thanks! i cant wait tbh. think il miss food soo much though! went to beefeater for lunch today!
god i want to fit into "that" top for my 18th

hun u will be fine. ull have started in no time.

dont worry about falling i have done tons of diets before cd and failed at them all but i find cd easier yes i gave cheated twice but nothing too big. i think its because u work so hard at it and u see the results in weeks not month it helps u stick to it

let us know who ur getting on xx