Still hungry after a week and getting terrible migraines

Lisaberry

Silver Member
Hi
I am on day 8 of TS today. I haven't cheated once, the only thing I have done is have the odd glass of coke zero.
the thing is, I am still getting very hungry, from about 2 hours before my next pack is due.
I thought I wouldn't be hungry at all?
Also, on day 4 I got the worst migraine I have ever had and every day since I have been suffering, constant visual disturbances and a continual headache.
Im so happy with my 10lbs loss this week but the hunger and headaches are starting to get me down and I'm not sure what to do...anyone have any advice? Thanks!

ive suffered a form of migraine for gosh many years now and really feel for anyone having one. I had them explained to me as your brain swelling and rubbing on your skull. i have perscribed tabs i take to counter mine at their worst however i find then hedex really takes the edge off them so may be try headex, my mum swears by pink migralive. try sipping cool water (rehydrate as the brain needs it) and the water will help with the hunger if you fill up on it. i split my packs in half as i cant stomach a whole pack at a time so i get 6 mini meals instead of 3 maybe try that xxxx

Hi I've been doing total solution for 7 weeks now and I still get hungry! I don't think it stops you from being hungry all together just not as much! Unless I'm doing something wrong ha ha!

Any way I have a cup of green tea or a glass of cold water to help when I'm feeling hungry and it seems to keep hunger at bay for a bit longer x

Well done on your 10lb loss. Have you tried the Boullion drinks when your hungry? I used to take that if i felt hungry as smells foody? x

Aww bad head isn't nice .. At day 4 it may have been carb withdrawal related... Some people get a lot of head aches during the first couple of weeks... Just drink plenty of water and take some pain killers... It will pass ... I had same problem... I found drinking water really did help... I have a small water bottle that I refill from tap with me everywhere I go... It's the only way I get the daily quota down my neck ha ha

Really hope your head eases off soon x x x x x

Thanks for your responses. I feel reassured that I'm not doing something wrong hunger wise then!
ive just got codeine and ibuprofen at the mo...may have to look into some proper tabs.
The vision disturbances are so frustrating...I normally only get hem before he headache strikes but currently have them 24/7....I know if I tell hubs he won't let me carry on but I'm thinking I might move to WS after another week anyway as fingers crossed I should then be less than a stone from goal so I don't want him to stop me doing it earlier than I'm ready to

Martine - What does it taste like? Is it like a stock cube or something?

Back