still nothing

Bibaloo

Well after 6 days on attack and 4 days on cruise there's still no weight loss. Husband has lost 7lb which is great b.yt frustrating for me because I'm doing all the planning and cooking and he just eats what I give him.
I don't feel like I can give up as he's doing so well but it's doing my head in now.
I'm 5ft 9 and weigh 12 stone 1. On a protein day I tend to eat oat bran for breakfast as a galette or muffins with fat free yogurt, a ham omelette or chicken for lunch and homemade burgers and egg for dinner.
PV is the same breakfast, chicken or tuna salad for lunch and chicken and roasted veg (butternut squash, onion, peppers, tomatoes and courgette) for dinner.
If it wasn't for husband I'd be eating a sandwich right now :(
P.s - just finished TOM

I've only been to the loo once since starting.... and that was a struggle!
He had my natural weight at 11 stone so a stone or so to lose.
Thanks for replying

I would take something If I were you. I use Asdas own senna type thing. Are you eating your oatbran? If you are try adding a spoon if wheatbran too. Use the laxatives first though as no amount if fibre will move it, just build up behind. Also make sure you are drinking plenty - I think plain water is best!

Will do.... I am having my oatbran daily and also wheatbran on pp days in muffins. I've always had issues with going to the loo and have never been that regular I so I guess it just hadn't registered that I hadn't been going. It can't be the only reason I've not lost though.... doubt I have several pounds of the stuff there :)

The early stages of dukan are designed to get rid of water weight as opposed to fat. For some it is a dramatic and very motivating amount to come off.It might be that you don't have much water weight to lose. Keep at it and you should lose fat.

Try ducolax its the only thing that unblocks my drains

Back