Still slimming Suzy's journey

Hi. I have been told about this site. Like most of you I have.Gained more than I have lost.

A yoyo I think my consultant called me.
Door Mat I call me. I'm always doing stuff for my family aend I have some of them on facebook as friends.
Today I was told about here. A place I can be me Not a doormat or a yoyo just Suzy. A fellow slimmer trying her best to lose weight knowing she is not alone. :)

Woo woo!!!

It's great to have you here Suzy! Told you you'd figure out how to use the site! Give it a few days and you'll be signing up for everything lol xx

Welcome to minis Sue xx

Haha! I did warn u Sue! I was up till gone 1am here last night! It's addictive! And Shenzi above is one of the worst culprits! She and I often used to talk all through the night when she was working nights! Xx

Haha! I did warn u Sue! I was up till gone 1am here last night! It's addictive! And Shenzi above is one of the worst culprits! She and I often used to talk all through the night when she was working nights! Xx

I need keeping awake more nowadays I fall asleep every time I sit down lol x

Damm it :cry:

I need to up my target.

I need to explore the site and get the motivation going before the summer is gone and I have the hibernating / sod it faries calling me.:break_diet:

You'll be fine! I'll shoot them fairies if I see them!!! Xx

I need keeping awake more nowadays I fall asleep every time I sit down lol x

Hmmmm...but I suppose we DO have to make allowances for you in your condition...!

Hey! I'm getting a hamster tomorrow! That's a tiny little thing that'll keep me up all night...reckon ill be falling asleep too lol xx

You're MAD Sue! Those shifts are awful!

Congrats on a brilliant weight loss tonight x I reckon all this walking must be helping, don't you? I think Gwyn's looking forward to coming with us next week xx

Well done on the loss :)

OMG what a day.
Started getting to work and no Milk again at 7.00. :sigh:
Finally got home at 8.30pm dad was trying take shopping with my mum as my auntie called form the home. ( She has been sectioned. Hopefully temporarily. ) So he handed my the mobile before I knew it and ran. lol Half an hour. Thank you tesco mobile for the tripple credit. NOT.:p
Never mind enjoying a cheeky glass of wine and some Minimims time :) Off to look at the recipes. Need some ideas for next weeks meals as I do my food plan for the following week Fridays. Have tomorrow night all to myself so looking tonight for planning tomorrow.:)

Back