Still struggling :-(

ClaireLR

Day 3 of week two and Im struggling so much Im thinking about giving up. All I can think about is food :-( I have to make food for my little girl so keeping away from the kitchen isnt an option as it has been when Ive done VLCD in the past. I also feel really tired and weak today, feel like I could sleep for a year.

What am I doing wrong? When Ive done Cambridge in the past I can't remember ever finding it this hard or feeling so lethargic. Im drinking my water and Ive had a bar for breakfast and a mushroom omlette with two eggs for lunch. Has anyone got any advice?

maybe you could try a shake for breakfast, i dont think the bars are a good start to the day.

The thing is while this diet controls our intake of food so allowing us to lose weight, it doesnt sadly deal with our head issues.
we have to work thro them and boy are they challenging! are you really hungry? or do you just think you are? the water really
does help.
are you bored? if so you have re learn old habits and do something else instead of eating.
I have to cook every night for my 5 kids and hubby and how i look at is.... yes their food looks good but it didnt make me feel good when i
looked in the mirror, so i either eat it and pay the price by hating myself and limiting what i can do, or i dont eat it and i enpower
myself to better things....
i think i feel hungry but i know im not because ive eaten, so i attack the kitchen floor, or i do my nails, or i phone a friend.
my thinking is, i will not allow food to control me anymore.
have an afternoon nap, youre probably just feeling down today and this is where these boards are a god send. but please
dont give up!

I agree on the bar, I have mine in the evening with a coffee or post gym only. It won't hold your hunger till your in ketosis

Hang in there hun
I usually have my first pack as late as possible. After having 1 litre water, a coffee. A shake would fill you up early or porridge??

Keep going Xx

my week 2 was pants too, cravings kicked in big style, nearly mugged a few bairns in prams just so I could lick their sticky fingers. I agree with Rebekah, since I've started eating later I've found it much much easier. I have porridge, then coffee, meal pack then protein meal for tea leaving me a shake or bar for later on in the evening if those munchies kick in. Honestly honey, stay with it cos this is my day 2 of week 3 and I feel totally energised!

Back