Still stuffed from breakfast

AngelicBee

Silver Member
Hi

Is it normal to feel like your eating too much food lol never thought I would say that!!

My second day and I had a SW breakfast type thing and sf fruit n veg. I'm stuffed and it's just mad because I did juice plus before and was restricted heavily and felt deprived - this feels like I'm being super naughty lol

Hi

Is it normal to feel like your eating too much food lol never thought I would say that!!

My second day and I had a SW breakfast type thing and sf fruit n veg. I'm stuffed and it's just mad because I did juice plus before and was restricted heavily and felt deprived - this feels like I'm being super naughty lol 

Perfectly normal. What you're doing is eating loads more volume but it's food that isn't calorie dense - it fills you up but doesn't weigh you down, if you see what I mean. Especially after a juice diet it'll seem like lots of food, but as long as you stick to the plan you will lose weight. You might not lose lots initally as you're transferring from quite a restricted diet, but it wil come off steadily.

What you might also find for the first week or two is that you might feel bloated and gassy - that's just your body adjusting to the volumes of fruit and veg. It will settle down (as long as you don't have any intolerances like IBS etc.)

You're doing a wonderful thing for your body - SW has taught me what is actually good for me. And the support on here has been fantastic - so keep coming back :)

Thank you theria for such a lovely reply!! I am nervous about weigh in on Monday to see how it's going. I think I'm doing ok but I do have a problem working out if mincemeat is free or not

I have Icelands pork mince 260g

I read if you cook drain and blot it's free on extra easy but I'm confused lol

It's 265 cals per 100g 8.4 sat fat

Be great if anyone has advice on this lol x x

Thank you theria for such a lovely reply!! I am nervous about weigh in on Monday to see how it's going. I think I'm doing ok but I do have a problem working out if mincemeat is free or not

I have Icelands pork mince 260g

I read if you cook drain and blot it's free on extra easy but I'm confused lol

It's 265 cals per 100g 8.4 sat fat

Be great if anyone has advice on this lol x x

I think the general rule is that any minced meat under 5% fat is free (and the new EU labelling is "Lean" is under 5%, used to be "Extra Lean" I think) but if it's a bit more than that than I would personally fry it off, drain it and blot it and not worry too much :) If you're worried, you could ask your consultant. I do SW from home, so I don't know the official line - but someone else might.

That's great thank you x

Back