Still the same

welshymamma

when will I be slim
Hi joined 12 months ago and lost a stone gained 9lb lost 1/2 a stone and back to where I was 12 months ago .I fancy trying the dukan diet its about the only thing I havent tried can anyone help .please

I love the diet :D Id advise you to get the book and read it before you start to help you understand the diet. Tescos etc have it on offer just now. Go to the official dukan site to work out your true weight... you can do this for free without signing up to the plan. This will tell you exactly how many days attack you should do. once you know this and read the book then can prepare to start.... preperation is key to the plan ;)

Thank you whats the book called sorry if its a little obvious is it just "dukan diet "

yep the dukan diet , amazon etc has it... you really do need to read it before starting as it helps a lot as does this forum ;)

I will order it now .but want to start it tomorrow .so will just eat eggs ,chicken ,Grill Tomatoes ,cheese .water .Can I eat vegetables and salad cause you cant on the atkins for 1st 10 days .I have read online you can eat yoghurts what make are the best to buy .by the way you have done amazingly .good for you

welshymamma said:
I will order it now .but want to start it tomorrow .so will just eat eggs ,chicken ,Grill Tomatoes ,cheese .water .Can I eat vegetables and salad cause you cant on the atkins for 1st 10 days .I have read online you can eat yoghurts what make are the best to buy .by the way you have done amazingly .good for you

If you're starting tomorrow you wont be able to have tomatoes or cheese on the first stage! Cheese isnt allowed for a while! Vegetables are allowed in the 2nd stage and only on 3 or 4 days of the week and they are selective.

The best yogurt to buy if u want to do this properlu is Total 0% natural greek, or any fat AND sugar free flavoured or natural yogurt.

Id get yourself to tesco where you can get the book quicker!

yes your right thanks .can you give me a shopping list while im in tesco save me reading the book has a shop

Best of luck!

It is worth delaying so you can be properly prepared. The diet isnt easy. But once youre in the swing of things it really works.

Back