Stinging Stretch Marks

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LondonIrishOllie, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    Hi,

So this is the first side affect Ive had from losing weight. I have some fairly invisible stretch marks on my side. When I try to run, and some other things, I get a very sharp stinging pain for like 5 seconds.

Its fine when I cycle, do that 11 miles a day with no problem.. just with certain movement. I'm almost certain its a stretch mark. Anyone else had this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No, Ollie. Had 2 children, put on 3 & 3.5 stones respectively, been yo-yo dieting all my adult life and must have amazingly stretchy skin, 'cos no stretch-marks.....maybe you should have a word with your G.P??? Hope things improve for you 'cos you are doing fabulously well!

4. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Maybe get some bio oil and put that on your skin around that area that you feel it and see does it get any better then..

5. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    bio oil is ya best bet hun docs wont take u on x x

6. Caterpillergirl

Caterpillergirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    WOW you have done so well - I bet you feel very proud of yourself Well done

Sorry about your pain though, maybe try some really nice body moisturing cream - perhaps will help if you skin is softer and also try some natural health skin tablets from tesco or health shop, I've been taking tablets for hair, skin and nails and they have improved so much x :):)

7. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    and cocobutter is fab after having 3 kids last 2 that gave me them lol im covered on me belly and yes they do get sore sometimes do you find its when you are sweaty that it happens it could just be that thats doing it cause when i was at my biggest and i got sweaty the inside of my legs got really sharp if you know what i mean xx

8. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    vicks vapour rub got rid of mine...beware you smell at bit strong after woods lol

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    The marks on my tummy are very white and getting better specially since I've been using bio oil. Use the bio oil regularly and it really does seem to help.

10. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hmmm sorry nope Ollie!

Im covered in stretch marks and havent ever felt pain from one xx

11. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    A stinging pain you say? I have something like that. Have you been pushing and straining yourself when exercising?

Because I have an injury in my rib cage. It's a muscle that has been torn and stretched further than it should, this happened to me when I used to do Karate. I was partnerd with this woman to learn a hold but she pulled my arm to far and tore my muscle in between some of my ribs.

Does it feel like someone is stabbing you? like some sort of piercing pain? and how long has it gone on for?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.